The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Fall Golf Lessons
Fees and Location
- 3rd-8th grade girls and boys
- Pebble Creek, 2525 North 19th St.
- Contact Carissa Craven, Junior Golf Coordinator, at (701)220-1852 to register and reserve spot. Please leave a voicemail (or text) if there is no answer and we will return your call as soon as possible.
|4 – Session Full||September 23, 24, 25||5-6:30pm|
|5 – Session Full||September 27, 28, 29||4-5:30pm|
|5a – Session Full||September 27, 28, 29||5:45-7:15pm|
|6||September 30, October 1, 2||4-5:30pm|
|7 – Session Full||October 7, 8, 9||5-6:30pm|
|8 – Session Full||October 14, 15, 16||4-5:30pm|
* Flexible and willing to make extra sessions if need be to accommodate busy schedules. If interested in working out schedules other than the ones listed above, please feel free to communicate with Carissa.
Free Junior Golf, June – August
Kids 17 and under, junior golfers, can golf for free on selected courses from 7:30-11 am. Please call the selected golf courses to make tee time reservations. Juniors play from the forward tee markers and may be paired up with other juniors if they have less than four players.
|Mon||Mandan Municipal, 1002 7th St SW, Mandan||751-6172|
|Tues||Riverwood, 725 Riverwood Drive||222-6462|
|Tues||Pebble Creek, 2525 North 19th St.||223-3600|
|Thur||Tom O’Leary, 1200 North Washington St.||222-6531|
Golf Club Rental
- Juniors: $2.50 for 9 or 18 holes