Tennis & Pickleball Courts
Indoor Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Four indoor tennis courts and eight indoor pickleball courts used for lessons, leagues, tournaments and individual play. Call 221-6855 for information on fees or to reserve a court.
- One indoor court for pickleball Sept. 1-May 31 from 11am-1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is no fee to play. Call 222-6454 before 10am to reserve a time to play.
Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- View the Outdoor Court Schedule.
- Outdoor courts are reserved for high school teams, programs and special events April-October.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District sponsored/scheduled events (lessons, tournaments, leagues, matches, etc.) have first priority.
- Open public play is limited to one hour if the courts are full.
- Sons of Norway Park and Lions Park tennis courts currently do not have schedules as they will always be open for public play unless otherwise noted.
- Contact Ryan Geerdes at 701-751-4269 with questions.
- Six pickleball courts, parking and restrooms
- Courts can be used for youth tennis when pickleball is not being played.
- Two tennis/pickleball courts, portable restrooms and street parking
- Two pickleball/youth tennis courts, portable restrooms and parking
- Two lighted tennis courts, restrooms and parking
- Four tennis/pickleball courts, restrooms and street parking
- Six lighted tennis courts, two pickleball/youth tennis courts, restrooms and parking
- Two tennis courts, portable restrooms and parking
- Five lighted tennis courts, hitting wall, restrooms and parking
NEW Court Cubby
Don’t have equipment but want to play tennis? Sponsored by USTA, Court Cubby is a locker filled with tennis balls and racquets that will rotate throughout BPRD’s outdoor tennis courts this summer. Watch BPRD’s Facebook page for the current location during the summer months.