Pickleball is a fun paddle sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played both indoors or outdoors. Pickleball is played with a paddle and a plastic balls with holes, and can be played as doubles or singles. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Pickleball Summer Hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday; 8am – 12pm
North Central Tennis Court Complex, 830 Central Ave
- Just come and play. No registration necessary. Players/teams assigned on site.
- Pickleball courts are also located at Johnny Gisi Memorial Park, 2547 E. Calgary Ave.
Pickleball Fall/Winter Hours:
Monday & Friday 1 – 3:30pm and Wednesday 9am – 12pm
Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N 10th St.
- Pay just $3 per person only during these times. Pickleball play is also allowed during regular facility hours if courts are available. Regular tennis court rates apply.
For more information contact Katrina Hanenberg at 701-221-6855 or email@example.com.
Learn the basics of pickleball with other beginners wanting to get their feet wet and learn how to play.
- November 7 – December 5 (five weeks)
- Wednesdays: 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Paddles provided for those who don’t have one.
- Registration Code: 12600