Joann Hetzel Memorial 4-H Building
Facility Use Information
This space is a popular venue for wedding receptions, fundraisers, sales and gatherings of all kinds.
- Please review the Rental Guide for details such as building amenities and floorplan.
- Call 701-222-6455 to inquire about availability and make a reservation (email requests not accepted).
One-Day Rental Fee
- Without Alcohol = $600; for-profit $800
- With Alcohol = $800; for-profit $1,000
- Due at time of reservation: signed facility use agreement and $1,000 security deposit (refundable)
- Due 14 days prior to event:
- Certificate of liability insurance ($500,000 per person and $1,625,000 per occurrence) for renter and, if utilizing, for caterer, alcohol establishment and security company
- Use fee
Alcohol Service Requirements
- Alcohol must be served by an establishment licensed in Bismarck with the appropriate liquor license.
- A licensed security company is required when alcohol is present (1 security personnel per 150 people).
Fire Code Occupancy
- Table/Chair Seating = 435
- Seated Only = 830
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and within twenty feet of entrances and exits.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Garage doors must remain closed during event, except for loading and unloading.
- No overnight camping is allowed.
- Multiple power outlets should be utilized inside the building, rather than using only one bay or outlet.
- Tables and chairs must remain indoors.
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited.
- Candles and fireworks are prohibited.
- Items of any kind may not be suspended from the ceiling, and nails, screws and other anchors are prohibited. Painter’s tape and damage-free hanging strips that do not damage walls may be used.
- Helium balloons are prohibited.
- Wax on floors is prohibited.