A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Burleigh County Parks – Camping
Primitive camping is available at;
- Steckel Boat Landing, 292nd Avenue NW; off 1804
- Kimball Bottom Recreation Area, 10601 Desert Road
- Kniefel Boat Landing, 5716 Misty Waters Drive
Sites are non-reservable and are available on a first come, first served basis. No fee is charged for camping.
Camping at any one or more of the Burleigh County Parks for a period longer than 14 days during any 30-consecutive-day period is prohibited. Placement of camping equipment or other items on a campsite and\or personal appearance at a campsite without daily occupancy for the purpose of reserving that campsite for future occupancy is prohibited. Camping allowed only where authorized by site posting.
- 6:00am to 10:00pm, unless fishing or camping.
- Use of snowmobiles and off-road vehicles is prohibited except as posted
- Vehicles may travel only on established roadway and must be parked in designated parking areas.
- Dogs must be leashed or penned. Pet excrement must be collected and properly disposed.
- Horses, cattle and other livestock prohibited.
- Discharge of firearms and propelled projectiles prohibited.
- Fires must be contained in a fire ring.
- Quiet must be maintained from 10:00pm to 7:00am
- No loud or amplified music without a permit.
- No littering.
- No glass beverage containers.
- Fireworks and firecrackers prohibited.