Burleigh County Parks – Camping
Primitive camping is available at;
- Steckel Boat Landing, 292nd Ave. NW; off 1804
- Kimball Bottom Recreation Area, 10601 Desert Rd.
- Kniefel Boat Landing, 5716 Misty Waters Dr.
Sites are non-reservable and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No fee is charged for camping.
Camping at any one or more of the Burleigh County Parks for a period longer than 14 days during any 30-consecutive-day period is prohibited. Placement of camping equipment or other items on a campsite and\or personal appearance at a campsite without daily occupancy for the purpose of reserving that campsite for future occupancy is prohibited. Camping allowed only where authorized by site posting.
- 6am-10pm, unless fishing or camping.
- Use of snowmobiles and off-road vehicles is prohibited except as posted
- Vehicles may travel only on established roadway and must be parked in designated parking areas.
- Dogs must be leashed or penned. Pet excrement must be collected and properly disposed.
- Horses, cattle and other livestock prohibited.
- Discharge of firearms and propelled projectiles prohibited.
- Fires must be contained in a fire ring.
- Quiet must be maintained from 10pm-8am.
- No loud or amplified music without a permit.
- No littering.
- No glass beverage containers.
- Fireworks and firecrackers prohibited.