The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) has a long history of creating inclusive and accessible playgrounds. BPRD has 52 playgrounds in 63 parks. There are a variety of playgrounds with special features, including ramps, musical play panels, sensory input panels and sand and water features and are accessible o all. Many playgrounds have themes; music, monkeys, horse-drawn carriages and the wild west. Find a special play space for your child to use their imagination and become an alien, princess or cowboy. We’re in the “Let’s Play” business!
- Click here for a comprehensive list of playgrounds including location, age group, and accessibility features.
- Click here for a playground checklist to take with you. Plan to visit all of them.
Here’s some news about new and updated playgrounds in Bismarck:
Coming in 2019
- Playground Replacement at Sibley Park
- Two New Playgrounds in Cottonwood Park
- 16th Street Park: Train theme
- Clem Kelly Athletic Complex: Spider and web
- Heritage Park: Treehouse
- Igoe Park: Fire truck and fire station
- Lions Park, shelter 1: Castle and stagecoach
- New Generations Park: Wild West theme
- Normandy Park: Construction theme
- Sertoma Park, shelters 2-3: Music ship
- Sertoma Park, shelter 8: Monkey playground
- Sertoma Park, shelter 9: Space ship and planet
- Sunrise Park: Battle ship