Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) has a long history of creating inclusive and accessible playgrounds. There are a variety of playgrounds with special features, including ramps, musical play panels, sensory input panels, and sand and water features. Many playgrounds have themes: music, monkeys, horse-drawn carriages and the wild west. Find a special play space for your child to use their imagination and become an alien, princess or cowboy. We’re in the “Let’s Play” business!
- View a comprehensive list of playgrounds, including location, age group and accessibility features.
- View a playground checklist to take with you.
- 16th Street Park: Train
- A. James Silbernagel Memorial Park: Nature
- Clem Kelly Athletic Complex: Spider and web
- Elk Ridge Park: Prairie animals
- Heritage Park: Treehouse
- Igoe Park: Fire truck and fire station
- Lions Park, Shelter 1: Castle and stagecoach
- New Generations Park: Wild West
- Normandy Park: Construction
- Sertoma Park, Shelters 2-3: Music ship
- Sertoma Park, Shelter 4: Bugs
- Sertoma Park, Shelter 8: Monkeys
- Sertoma Park, Shelter 9: Spaceship and planet
- Sunrise Park: Battleship