Baseball – Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken
Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken-Recreational
Coed youth baseball is a recreational program that teaches youth ages 5-12 the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include throwing, catching, hitting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
Any player born prior to May 1, 2016, and on or after May 1, 2008, are eligible for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken. Age is determined as of May 1, 2021 for Mites, Squirts and Cal Ripken.
|Mites 5-6||June 7-July 28||M & W||10-11am||21828|
|Mites 5-6||June 8-July 29||T & Th||10-11am||21829|
|Squirts 7-9||June 7-July 28||M & W||8:30-9:45am||21831|
|Squirts 7-9||June 8-July 29||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||21832|
|Cal Ripken 10-12||June 7-July 28||M & W||11:15am-12:45pm||21830|
|*No Mites, Squirts, & Cal Ripkin baseball on July 1 and 5.|
Fees and Location
- Youth Baseball Information Sheet
- $55/player – if received on or before Friday, May 14
- No more than $110 maximum/household
- $65/player – if received Saturday, May 15 or later
- No more than $130 maximum/household
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 N Washington St.
Youth Baseball Clinic
Participants born prior to May 1, 2016, and on or after May 1, 2008, are eligible for the 2021 Youth Baseball Clinic. The program focuses on the development of baseball skills and fundamentals.
Ages, Dates, Times and Location
- 5–12 years old
- Thursdays from June 10-July 22 from 11:15-12:45pm
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington St.
*No Youth Baseball Clinic on Thursday, July 1.
Fee and Registration
- Free for registered Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken Youth Baseball participants.
- To Register: Click “yes” for enrollment into Youth Baseball Clinic when signing up your child for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken.
- $15.00 for non-registered youth baseball participants.
- For non-registered-Enroll with Code: 21833