A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Baseball – Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken
Coed youth baseball is a recreational program that is aimed to teach youth ages 5-12 years old the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include throwing, catching, hitting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
Any player born prior to May 1, 2013, and on or after May 1, 2005, will be eligible for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken (ages 12 & under) Baseball League competition for the 2018 season. All levels will play at Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street. Age is determined as of May 1, 2018 for Mites, Squirts and Cal Ripken.
Schedules and Rosters
- Monday & Wednesday Schedule
- Tuesday & Thursday Schedule
- Mites Roster – Monday & Wednesday
- Mites Roster – Tuesday & Thursday
- Squirts Roster – Monday & Wednesday
- Squirts Roster – Tuesday & Thursday
- Cal Ripken Roster – Monday & Wednesday
- Information Baseball Program Sheet
- Carpool Request Form – Baseball
- Code of conduct – Baseball
- Batter’s Helmet Safety Sheet
- $55/player – if received on or before Friday, May 18
- No more than $110 maximum/household
- $65/player – if received Saturday, May 19 or later
- No more than $130 maximum/household
- 72 players maximum
|Mites 5 – 6||June 4 – July 25||M & W||10 – 11am||10437|
|Mites 5 – 6||June 5 – July 26||T & Th||10 – 11a m||10438|
|Squirts 7 – 9||June 4 – July 25||M & W||8:30 – 9:45am||10440|
|Squirts 7 – 9||June 5 – July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||10441|
|Cal Ripken 10 – 12||June 4 – July 25||M & W||11:15am – 12:45pm||10439|
|*No Mites, Squirts, & Cal Ripkin baseball on July 4 and 5.|
Any participant born prior to May 1, 2013, and on or after May 1, 2005, will be eligible for the Youth Baseball Clinic for the 2018 season. The program will focus on the development of baseball skills and fundamentals. The clinic will be at Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street.
Ages, Dates, & Times
- 5 – 12 years old
- Thursdays from June 7 – July 19 from 1 – 2:30pm
*No Youth Baseball Clinic on Thursday, July 5.
- Free for registered Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken Youth Baseball participants.
- $15.00 for non-registered participants.
- For registered: Click “yes” for enrollment into Youth Baseball Clinic when signing up your child for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken.
- For non-registered: Enroll with Code 10442
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to determine diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.