A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Baseball – Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken
Coed youth baseball is a recreational program that teaches youth ages 5-12 the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include throwing, catching, hitting, and teamwork.Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
Any player born prior to May 1, 2014, and on or after May 1, 2006, are eligible for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken. Age is determined as of May 1, 2019 for Mites, Squirts and Cal Ripken.
|Mites 5-6||June 3 – July 24||M & W||10 – 11am||13910|
|Mites 5-6||June 4 – July 25||T & Th||10 – 11am||13911|
|Squirts 7-9||June 3 – July 24||M & W||8:30 – 9:45am||13913|
|Squirts 7-9||June 4 – July 25||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||13914|
|Cal Ripken 10-12||June 3 – July 24||M & W||11:15am – 12:45pm||13912|
|*No Mites, Squirts, & Cal Ripkin baseball on July 3 and 4.|
Rosters and Schedule
- Mites Monday & Wednesday Rosters
- Mites Tuesday & Thursday Rosters
- Squirts Monday & Wednesday Rosters
- Squirts Tuesday & Thursday Rosters
- Cal Ripken Rosters
- Monday & Wednesday Schedule
- Tuesday & Thursday Schedules
Fees and Location
- Youth Baseball Information Sheet
- $55/player – if received on or before Friday, May 17
- No more than $110 maximum/household
- $65/player – if received Saturday, May 18 or later
- No more than $130 maximum/household
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 N Washington St.
- Car Pool Request Form
Youth Baseball Clinic
Any player born prior to May 1, 2014, and on or after May 1, 2006, will be eligible for the Youth Baseball Clinic for the 2019 season. The program will focus on the development of baseball skills and fundamentals. The clinic will be at Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street.
Ages, Dates, & Times
- 5 – 12 years old
- Thursdays from June 6 – July 18 from 11:15 – 12:45pm
*No Youth Baseball Clinic on Thursday, July 4.
Fee and Registration
- Free for registered Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken Youth Baseball participants.
- To Register: Click “yes” for enrollment into Youth Baseball Clinic when signing up your child for Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken.
- $15.00 for non-registered youth baseball participants.
- For non-registered – Enroll with Code: 13915