Soccer Coed Recreational
Safety protocols that are in place at this time are listed here. Please know this situation is ever-changing, and protocols could fluctuate throughout the summer in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the ND Department of Health guidelines.
- Participants, parents and staff should stay home if not feeling well.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your use.
- Smaller group sizes will be created to allow for physical distancing for participants and staff.
- All equipment will be wiped down between program sessions.
- Personal protective equipment, water bottles, food and drink should not be shared with others.
- Avoid unnecessary contact such as handshaking or high fives.
- Additional safety protocols will be shared with parents and participants when the program begins.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will work hard to provide a fun, safe and healthy experience for all.
Coed youth soccer is a recreational program that teaches students going into grades K-9 the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Participants must wear shin guards. Soccer cleats are optional-NO METAL CLEATS. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
* Parent head coaches are needed-Please Apply!
Ages and Fees
- Boys and Girls, K-9 (Grade entering in Fall 2020)
- Youth Soccer Information Sheet
- Youth Soccer Teammate Request Form
- Parent Guide
- Coach Letter to Parents
- $55/player-if received on or before May 15.
- $65/player-if received May 16 or later.
- The number of Players at each site is limited. Please check registration for details.
- Cottonwood Soccer Team Rosters
- Cottonwood Soccer Practice Schedule
- Horizon Soccer Team Rosters
- Horizon Soccer Practice Schedule
- Horizon Middle School, 500 Ash Coulee Drive
– if you live north of Divide Avenue.
- Cottonwood Park, 2506 12th Street Southeast
– if you live south of Divide Avenue.
- Cottonwood Summer Soccer Field Layout
- Horizon Summer Soccer Field Layout
|K-1||Cottonwood||June 1-July 22||M & W||6:30-7:30p||17622|
|K-1||Horizon||June 2-July 23||T & TH||6:30-7:30p||17626|
|2-3||Cottonwood||June 1-July 22||M & W||6:30-7:30p||17619|
|2-3||Horizon||June 2-July 23||T & TH||6:30-7:30p||17623|
|4-6||Cottonwood||June 1-July 22||M & W||7:45-8:45p||17620|
|4-6||Horizon||June 2-July 23||T & TH||7:45-8:45p||17624|
|7-9||Cottonwood||June 1-July 22||M & W||7:45-8:45p||17621|
|7-9||Horizon||June 2-July 23||T & TH||7:45-8:45p||17625|
|*No Soccer on July 1 and 2.|
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to field diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.