BPRD Online Account Help
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District uses ActiveNet software to manage many of its offerings, including program registration, membership/pass sales and facility reservations. Registering and reserving online are available for most programs and some facilities.
Although the software works on most mobile devices, customers may find it easier to navigate on a computer or larger screen. Instructions and helpful tips are provided below. Please call 701-222-6455 with any questions.
General Account Tips
- Create a new account or log into your existing BPRD account. If you can’t remember your password or you’ve never logged in before, select “Forgot your password?”
- When entering birthdate for verification purposes for “Forgot your password,” select month/year at top of calendar to quickly select a different month. Select year at top of calendar to select a different year (use the left arrow for earlier years).
- Signing waivers
Facility Reservation Tips
- Log into your account to view availability for facilities.
- If a timeslot you select is not available, delete it by clicking on the “x” before selecting another timeslot to check availability.
Activity Registration Tips
- Registering for private swim lessons