Swim, Outdoor Lessons
Lessons will be offered at:
- Elks Aquatic Center, 321 W. Broadway Ave., 222-6607
- Hillside Aquatic Complex, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave., 222-6419
- Paul H. Wachter Aquatic Complex, 205 Reno Ave., 222-6614
- Participants must be at least 3 years old.
- Lessons will be 30 minutes each, from 9:30 – 11:30am
- There will be three, 2-week lesson sessions.
- $35/child. No refunds. If inclement weather exists, instructors will hold classes in the facility.
No online registration is available. Please register at the pool you wish to take lessons at. Please call each pool for more detailed information.
|Session||Class Dates||Registration Dates|
|Session 1||June 21-July 2||June 14, 11am; June 15-18, Noon|
|Session 2||July 12-23||July 6, 11am; July 7-9, Noon|
|Session 3||August 2-13||July 26, 11am; July 27-30, Noon|
Daycare Swim Lessons
These swim programs are specifically designed for daycare centers to enroll their little ones in classes together.
- June 21-July 2: 9-9:30am or 9:30-10am
Registration Date June 14, 9am
- July 12-23: 9-9:30am or 9:30-10am
Registration Date July 6, 9am
- August 2-13: 9-9:30am or 9:30-10am
Registration Date July 26, 9am
Cost is $35/child per session.
Elks Aquatic Center, 321 W. Broadway Ave., 222-6607
Hillside Aquatic Complex, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave., 222-6419
Paul H. Wachter Aquatic Complex, 205 Reno Ave., 222-6614
Registration forms can be picked at park district main office, 400 East Front Ave.