The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
- Registration: December 4.
- Program Dates: January 6 – March 20
- Openings are limited! Please call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office the first week in December for additional information.
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Roster Form (new teams only)
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Players Fee Form (teams that paid fall/winter sponsor fee of $125)
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
Days and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men AB – CD
- Thursday: Men A – C (4 Person league, max of six teams), Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- $40/player/per season
- New team rosters and fees are due Wednesday, December 4 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams that signed up for both seasons (Fall and Winter) must have their winter player fees in by Wednesday, December 4 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- $75/per season
- Online by January 2