Squirts and Mites (8:30am and 10am) Baseball/Softball has been cancelled for today, July 18 due to poor field conditions.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Adult Sand Leagues
Dates, Times and Location
- Volleyball Schedule
- May 19 – August (10 week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
- Local Sand Volleyball Courts
- 2019 Sand Volleyball Roster Form
- 2019 Sand Volleyball Manager Handbook – Updated 4-1-2019
|6 Person – Recreation & Competitive|
|Coed||Sun, T & Th|
|Women’s||M & W|
|4 Person – Competitive|
|* All leagues start at 6pm.|
- $100/Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
– 4 – person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6 – person leagues must pay for 7 players
The deadline is April 11. Roster forms are available at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office and must be returned on April 10 or 11 with the proper fees. All teams must have seven players per roster, except Men’s, Women’s, and Coed 4-Person leagues, which must have five players.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District
- 2019 Fall/Winter Volleyball Roster Form
- 2019 Fall Volleyball Managers Handbook
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 9 – November 28
- Winter: January 6 – March 19
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- More information available in the Fall Activity Guide.