A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Adult Winter Leagues
Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration: December 5.
- Program Dates: January 7 – March 21
- Openings are limited! Please call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office the first week in December for additional information.
- Roster Form (Roster form is for NEW teams only)
- Player Form (For teams that paid the Fall/Winter Sponsor fee $125)
- Winter Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
Dates and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
- Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- $40/player/per season
- New team rosters and fees are due Wednesday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams that signed up for both seasons (Fall and Winter) must have their winter player fees in by Wednesday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Online by January 2.