NEW Volleyball Registration Option Offered August 12-13
To provide for fewer people in the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) office, contactless registration for adult volleyball will be offered as an option this fall. Not that we don’t like seeing you, 😊 but we’re providing this option given our current circumstances. Please know in-person registration is still being provided. Please know both remote and in-person registrations are equal. Neither option guarantees your team’s first choice of your preferred evening to play. Leagues may fill up at any point over the course of the two-day registration. BPRD will not collect any fees unless there is an opening on your requested evening.
PHONE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Option 1: Remote Registration
- Remote registration starts Wednesday, August 12 at 7:30am. This is done by emailing your roster to email@example.com. And then, you wait….
- DO NOT CALL IN WITH YOUR PAYMENT. Someone from our office will contact you to take your credit card payment over the phone. This may take a day or two. Please make sure to provide contact information on your roster. All fees must be paid at one time over the phone. We will not call your players individually for payment.
- If you have a credit from the winter league, please make sure to note that on your roster so that is deducted from your payment. You can contact RaNae at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to verify the amount of your credit.
- Sponsor check may be dropped off separately as needed but we don’t allow individual player’s fees to be dropped off. You can drop the sponsor fee off in our office, or you can put it in an envelope and put it in the dropbox outside the BPRD office. Please note the team name or manager’s name with the payment so we can match up the roster with the payment. We would like to have all payments received by August 21.Thanks for your help with this.
Option 2: In-Person Registration
- In-person registration starts Wednesday, August 12 at 7:30am.
- You must follow physical distancing guidelines while standing in line. We will have 6-foot markings in the office and outside the office. Is it raining? Plan accordingly, please. Masks are encouraged. Please be respectful of others registering and of our BPRD staff.
- All fees must be paid at time of registration. We do not allow individual players to come in an pay their fees separately.
Other miscellaneous info for you to know:
- If you played sand volleyball this summer, we hope you had fun! If you have an award to pick up in our office, please do so by August 28 Congratulations!
- Schedules for the fall league will be online at by September 8.
- Thanks for all your patience and understanding!
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up is in August. Winter season sign-up is in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration: August 12 and 13, 7:30-5pm
- Program Dates: September 14-December 3
- 2020 Fall Volleyball Roster
- 2020 Fall Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
- Registration: December 4.
- Program Dates: January 6-March 20
Days and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men 4-person, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- $40/player/per season
- Rosters and fees are due during fall volleyball registration days of August 12 and 13.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Only Fall players fees are accepted in August.
- Winter fees will be due in December.
- $75/per season
- $125/both Fall and Winter Seasons (player fees will still need to be paid separately each season)
Refunds will not be given if a team drops out of the winter season.
- Online by September 8.