The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
- Registration: December 4.
- Program Dates: January 6 – March 20
- Openings are limited! Please call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office the first week in December for additional information.
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Roster Form (new teams only)
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Players Fee Form (teams that paid fall/winter sponsor fee of $125)
- 2020 Winter Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
Days and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men AB – CD
- Thursday: Men A – C (4 Person league, max of six teams), Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- $40/player/per season
- New team rosters and fees are due Wednesday, December 4 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams that signed up for both seasons (Fall and Winter) must have their winter player fees in by Wednesday, December 4 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- $75/per season
- Online by January 2
Adult Sand Leagues
- April 8 & 9, 7:30-5pm
- Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office, 400 East Front Ave.
Dates, Times and Location
- May 17-August (10 week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
- Local Sand Volleyball Courts
|6 Person-Recreation & Competitive|
|Coed||Sun, T & Th|
|Women’s||M & W|
|* All leagues start at 6pm.|
- $100/Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
– 4-person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6-person leagues must pay for 7 players
The deadline is April 9. Roster forms are available at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office and must be returned on April 8 or 9 with the proper fees. All teams must have seven players per roster, except Men’s, Women’s, and Coed 4-Person leagues, which must have five players.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up is in August. Winter season sign-up is in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 7-December 3
- Winter: January 4-March 18
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A-F
- Wednesday: Women A-F, Men C-D
- Thursday: Men A-C, Coed D-F
- Makeup matches are held on Sundays
- More information available in the Fall Activity Guide.