Adult Sand Leagues
Sand Volleyball teams will still be accepted until schedules are completed. Please contact RaNae Jochim email@example.com. At this time, we plan to start the leagues May 26. Schedules will be available by May 20. Managers will receive an email with league information and a link to the schedule.
- All teams WILL be accepted
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office, 400 East Front Ave.
- 2020 Sand Volleyball Roster
- 2020 Sand Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
Dates, Times and Location
- May 26-August (10 week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
- Local Sand Volleyball Courts
|6 Person-Recreation & Competitive|
|Coed||Sun, T & Th|
|Women’s||M & W|
|* All leagues start at 6pm.|
- $100/Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
– 4-person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6-person leagues must pay for 7 players
Safety protocols that are in place at this time are listed here. Please know this situation is ever-changing, and protocols could fluctuate throughout the summer in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the ND Department of Health guidelines.
- Participants and staff should stay home if not feeling well.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your use.
- Smaller group sizes will be created to allow for physical distancing for participants and staff.
- All equipment will be wiped down between program sessions.
- Personal protective equipment, water bottles, food and drink should not be shared with others.
- Avoid unnecessary contact such as handshaking or high fives.
- Additional safety protocols will be shared with participants when the program begins.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will work hard to provide a fun, safe and healthy experience for all.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up is in August. Winter season sign-up is in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 7-December 3
- Winter: January 4-March 18
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A-F
- Wednesday: Women A-F, Men C-D
- Thursday: Men A-C, Coed D-F
- Makeup matches are held on Sundays
- More information available in the Fall Activity Guide.