Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Adult Sand Leagues
- April 10 and 11, 7:30 – 5pm
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office, 400 East Front Ave.
- Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Dates, Times and Location
- May 19 – August (10 week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
- Local Sand Volleyball Courts
- 2019 Sand Volleyball Roster Form
- 2019 Sand Volleyball Manager Handbook
|6 Person – Recreation & Competitive|
|Coed||Sun, T & Th|
|Women’s||M & W|
|4 Person – Competitive|
|* All leagues start at 6pm.|
- $100/Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
– 4 – person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6 – person leagues must pay for 7 players
The deadline is April 11. Roster forms are available at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office and must be returned on April 10 or 11 with the proper fees. All teams must have seven players per roster, except Men’s, Women’s, and Coed 4-Person leagues, which must have five players.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 9 – November 28
- Winter: January 6 – March 19
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- More information available in the Fall Activity Guide.