Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate 11-week volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up is in August. Winter season sign-up is in December. Space is limited!
- Program Dates: Sept. 12-Dec. 1
- 2022 Fall Adult Volleyball Manager’s Handbook
- Registration is Aug. 16-17. See registration options below.
- We do not take any early registrations, and teams are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Some of the leagues/nights will fill up as we have a limited number of gyms.
- You can either sign up for FALL ONLY ($75 sponsor fee plus player’s fees of $40 each) or FALL and WINTER ($125 sponsor fee plus player’s fees. We only take fall player’s fees at time of registration. Winter player’s fees are collected in December.).
- Option 1: Remote Registration
- Remote registration starts Tuesday, Aug. 16, at 7:30am and ends at 5pm on Wednesday, Aug. 17. This is done by emailing your roster to firstname.lastname@example.org. And then you wait…
- Team Roster Form
- DO NOT CALL IN WITH YOUR PAYMENT. Someone from our office will contact you to take your credit card payment over the phone. This may take a day or two. Please make sure to provide contact information on your roster. All fees must be paid at one time over the phone. We will not call your players individually for payment.
- Your sponsor check may be dropped off separately as needed, but we don’t allow individual player’s fees to be dropped off please. You can drop the sponsor fee off at our office, or you can put it in an envelope and put it in the drop box outside the BPRD office. Please note the team name or manager’s name with the payment so we can match up the roster with the payment.
- Option 2: In-Person Registration at BPRD office, 400 E. Front Ave.
- In person registration starts Tuesday, Aug. 16, at 7:30am and ends at 5pm on Wednesday, Aug. 17.
- Team Roster Form
- All fees must be paid at time of registration. We do not allow individual players to come in and pay their fees separately.
- Registration: Dec. 6
- Program Dates: Jan. 9-March 23
Days and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A-F
- Wednesday: Women A-F, Men C-D
- Thursday: Men 4’s A-C, Coed D-F
- Makeup matches are held on Sundays.
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes. Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- Rosters and fees are due during fall volleyball registration days of Aug. 16 & 17.
• Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
• Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
• The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline.
- $75/per season
- $125/both fall and winter seasons (player fees will still need to be paid separately each season)
Refunds will not be given if a team drops out of the winter season.
- Online at bisparks.org by Sept. 6.
Adult Sand Leagues
Dates, Times and Location
- League Schedules
- May 22-Aug. (10-week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
- Local Sand Volleyball Courts
6 Person-Recreation & Competitive
- League Day
- Coed Sun, T & Th
- Women’s M & W
- League Day
- Coed T
- Men’s W
- Women’s W
* All leagues start at 6pm.
- $100 Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- Roster Form
- Manager’s Handbook
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
– 4-person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6-person leagues must pay for 7 players
Roster forms are available at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office and must be returned by April 15 with the proper fees. All teams must have seven players per roster, except Men’s, Women’s and Coed 4-Person leagues, which must have five players.