The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District offers two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration: August 14 and 15, 7:30 – 5pm
- Program Dates: September 9 – November 21
- 2019 Fall/Winter Volleyball Roster Form
- 2019 Fall Volleyball Managers Handbook
- Registration: December 4.
- Program Dates: January 6 – March 20
Days and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men AB – CD
- Thursday: Men A – C (4 Person league, max of six teams), Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- $40/player/per season
- Rosters and fees are due during fall volleyball registration days of August 14 and 15.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Only Fall players fees are accepted in August.
- Winter fees will be due in December.
- $75/per season
- $125/both Fall and Winter Seasons (player fees will still need to be paid separately each season)
- Refunds will not be given if a team drops out of the winter season.
- Online at by September 3.