Please park in the parking lot west of Century High School and enjoy four dog park fields. The fields are gated and bags are provided for clean-up. Dogs must be leashed while in the central corridor of the Dog Park. Bismarck City Ordinance 3-01-01, Section Eight, declares the remainder of the Bark Park to be a leash-free area. See the dog park rules below. They are also posted on-site at the corner of N. 4th St. and E. Century Ave.
Dog park daily hours: 5am-11pm
City and Park Dog Ordinances (PDF Download)
These guidelines will help to ensure that Century Bark Park stays clean and safe.
- Big Paws Field is for dogs over 30 pounds.
- Wiggly Field is for dogs less than 30 pounds.
- Fetch Field is for all dogs and owners interested in a training and obedience area.
- Furry Field is for all dogs.
- Must be licensed. License tag must be attached to and visible on dog’s collar.
- Must be leashed while in parking lot and in central corridor. Bismarck City Ordinance 3-01-01, Section 8 declares the remainder of the dog park to be a leash-free area.
- No digging.
- No female dogs “in heat.”
- Must not be aggressive toward other dogs or people.
- Must be over 30 lbs to use Big Paws Field.
- Must be 30 lbs or less to use Wiggly Field.
- No food or treats in the fields.
- Stay in the field with your dog(s).
- Bismarck city ordinance 3-03-05 says handlers must pick up and dispose of their dog’s waste.
- No more than two dogs per handler at any time.
- You may be held liable for any damages or injury caused by you or your dog.
- No children under 11 years of age on any field. Children under 11 may be in the central corridor if accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Keep all gates closed.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or motorized vehicles allowed inside the fence.
- Use Bark Park at your own risk. The Bismarck Parks & Recreation District is not liable for any damages or injury occurring in Bark Park.
- Bark Park is subject to patrol and enforcement of rules by Bismarck Police,
- Animal Control Officers and employees of Bismarck Parks & Recreation District.