The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex
1810 Schafer Street, Just off I – 94, Exit 157, N. of Bismarck State College Campus
Central Dakota Children’s Choir
- Phone: 258-6516
- Inspiring tomorrow’s voices by enriching lives, building friendships and serving the community.
Gateway to Science
- Phone: 258-1975
- North Dakota’s only hands – on science center.
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs., Noon – 7pm; Fri. – Sat., Noon – 5pm
Shade Tree Players
- Phone: 214-1061
- Shade Tree Players offers theatre classes and workshops for children 6 – 16.
THEO Art School
- Have a colorful, inspirational and active fall and winter with art.
- Phone: 222-6452
TruNorth Theatre Co.
- Phone: 354-3806
- TruNorth produces shows year round, specializing in small cast, ensemble works that span the spectrum of genres and periods that relate to the people of North Dakota.