Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex
1810 Schafer Street, Just off I – 94, Exit 157, N. of Bismarck State College Campus
Central Dakota Children’s Choir
- Phone: 258-6516
- Inspiring tomorrow’s voices by enriching lives, building friendships and serving the community.
Gateway to Science
- Phone: 258-1975
- North Dakota’s only hands – on science center.
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs., Noon – 7pm; Fri. – Sat., Noon – 5pm
Shade Tree Players
- Phone: 214-1061
- Shade Tree Players offers theatre classes and workshops for children 6 – 16.
THEO Art School
- Have a colorful, inspirational and active fall and winter with art.
- Phone: 222-6452
TruNorth Theatre Co.
- Phone: 354-3806
- TruNorth produces shows year round, specializing in small cast, ensemble works that span the spectrum of genres and periods that relate to the people of North Dakota.