Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex
1810 Schafer Street, Just off I – 94, Exit 157, N. of Bismarck State College Campus
Central Dakota Children’s Choir
- Phone: 258-6516
- Inspiring tomorrow’s voices by enriching lives, building friendships and serving the community.
Gateway to Science
- Phone: 258-1975
- North Dakota’s only hands – on science center.
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs., Noon – 7pm; Fri. – Sat., Noon – 5pm
Shade Tree Players
- Phone: 214-1061
- Shade Tree Players offers theatre classes and workshops for children 6 – 16.
THEO Art School
- Have a colorful, inspirational and active fall and winter with art.
- Phone: 222-6452
TruNorth Theatre Co.
- Phone: 354-3806
- TruNorth produces shows year round, specializing in small cast, ensemble works that span the spectrum of genres and periods that relate to the people of North Dakota.