Bismarck Parks and Recreation District participants and partners: As recommended from ND Governor Burgum, all Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) facilities are closed and programs suspended through Monday, April 6.
The 2020 ND State Amateur Basketball Tournament scheduled for March 27-29 has been cancelled.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouthguard.
|3rd & 4th||August 24-October 1||M, T & Th||5-6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 24-October 1||M, T & Th||6-7pm|
* No session on Sept. 7
- Jamboree: Oct. 3-Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
Fees and Location
- An information sheet is available upon registration.
- $55/player-if received on or before August 14.
- $65/player-if received August 15 or later.
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2019-20 elementary school.
Registration Opens Thursday, April 2 at 8am.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|