Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed, due to high river levels.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd – 6th grade. The program meets every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street (except September 4 due to the holiday). After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. Information forms will be available online or upon request.
Informational Meeting and 6th Grade Registration
- Wednesday, August 15, 6pm, at Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, 1810 Schafer Street.
- 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2017-2018 elementary school.
- Jamboree: Oct. 6 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
|3rd & 4th||August 27 – October 4||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 27 – October 4||6 – 7pm|
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
|3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|