This program is open to youth in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouth guard.
|3rd & 4th||Aug. 21-Sept. 28||M, T & Th||5:30-6:30pm|
|5th & 6th||Aug. 21-Sept. 28||M, T & Th||6:30-7:30pm|
|* No session on Sept. 4|
|Jamboree: Sept. 30 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex|
- Coach’s Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Protocol
- Information Sheet
- 3rd-4th Grade Game Schedule
- 3rd-4th Grade Jamboree Schedule
- 5-6th Grade Game Schedule
- 5-6th Grade Jamboree Schedule
Fees and Location
- $60/player-if received on or before Aug. 11
- $70/player-if received Aug. 12 or later
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 110 N. Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2022-23 elementary school.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|
The flag football program is sponsored by
The decision to cancel is never an easy one. We will do the best we can to conduct our programs each day. For all evening programs: No decision will be made until at least 4pm. Please check this website’s orange ALERT bar on the homepage. You may also “Like” the BPRD Facebook page as weather notifications are posted there. Or call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.