Squirts and Mites (8:30am and 10am) Baseball/Softball has been cancelled for today, July 18 due to poor field conditions.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouth guard.
|3rd & 4th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||6 – 7pm|
- * No session on Sept. 2
- Jamboree: Oct. 5 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
Fees and Location
- Flag Football Information Sheet
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2018-19 elementary school.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|