This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouthguard.
|3rd & 4th||Aug. 22-Sept. 29||M, T & Th||5:30-6:30pm|
|5th & 6th||Aug. 22-Sept. 29||M, T & Th||5:30-6:30pm|
|* No session on Sept. 5|
Fees and Location
- Information Sheet
- Program Rules
- Concussion Protocol
- 2022 Flag Football Rosters
- 2022 Schedule
- Jamboree Schedule: Oct. 1-Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
- $60/player-if received on or before Aug. 12.
- $70/player-if received Aug. 13 or later.
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 N. Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2021-22 elementary school.
- Because teams have been established, flag football players will need register at the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave. Online registration for flag football players is no longer available.*
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|
The flag football program is sponsored by
The decision to cancel is never an easy one. We will do the best we can to conduct our programs each day. For all evening programs: No decision will be made until at least 4pm. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the homepage, our social media pages or call the info line at 701-222-6479.