Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouth guard.
|3rd & 4th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||6 – 7pm|
- * No session on Sept. 2
- Jamboree: Oct. 5 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
Fees and Location
- Information sheet will be available upon registration.
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2018-19 elementary school.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|