A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd-6th grade. The focus of this recreational league is to teach the fundamentals of football in a team setting. This is a non-contact league with an emphasis of equal participation, sportsmanship and getting experience at all positions. Participants will learn through practices and games. After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. All players need a mouth guard.
|3rd & 4th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 26 – October 3||M, T & Th||6 – 7pm|
- * No session on Sept. 2
- Jamboree: Oct. 5 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
Schedules, Fees and Location
- Flag Football Schedule
- Flag Football Jamboree Schedule – Oct. 5
- 3rd-4th Grade Roster
- 5th-6th Grade Roster
- Flag Football Information Sheet – Updated 8-20-19
- Flag Football Rules
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
- Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington St.
* 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2018-19 elementary school.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|