Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Girls Grades 5-6||June 8-Aug 5||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||21823|
|Boys Grades 5-6||June 8-Aug 5||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||21824|
|Girls Grades 7-8||June 8-Aug 5||T & Th||10-11:30am||21825|
|Boys Grades 7-8||June 8-Aug 5||T & Th||10-11:30am||21826|
* In the Fall of 2021. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Road (Shelter 10 entrance)
- The first week is at the World War Memorial Building.
Schedule to follow. Starting the third week: Tuesdays at World
War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player-if received on or before May 7.
- $65/player-if received May 8 or later.
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
- Coed Sand High School Roster Form
- Coed Sand High School Managers Handbook
Dates and Times
- June 7-August (8-week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6pm, 6:45pm, or 7:15pm Alternate each week
- Deadline: Wednesday, May 26
- Must register as a team.
- Minimum of four teams.
- Register at Park District office, 400 East Front Avenue