A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
* In the Fall of 2018. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- Summer Youth Volleyball Information
- Summer Youth Volleyball Schedule
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts, Riverside Park Road and West Arbor Ave.
- First week will be at the World War Memorial Building.
Schedule to follow. Starting week three: Tuesdays at World War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player – if received on or before Thursday, May 3.
- $65/player – if received Friday, May 4 or later.
|Girls Grades 5 – 6||June 5-July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||10784|
|Girls Grades 7 – 8||June 5-July 26||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||10785|
|Boys Grades 7 – 8||June 5-July 26||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||10783|
|Boys Grades 5 – 6||June 5-July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||10782|
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams will play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Age and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 4 – August (8 – week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6, 6:45, or 7:15pm Alternate each week