Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Girls Grades 5-6||June 7-Aug. 4||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||23677|
|Boys Grades 5-6||June 7-Aug. 4||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||23675|
|Girls Grades 7-8||June 7-Aug. 4||T & Th||10-11:30am||23678|
|Boys Grades 7-8||June 7-Aug. 4||T & Th||10-11:30am||23676|
* In the Fall of 2022. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- Summer Youth Volleyball Schedule – 2022
- Summer Youth Volleyball Information Sheet
- World War Memorial Building (WWMB), 215 N. 6th St., and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Rd. (Shelter 10 entrance)
- The first week is at the WWMB. Schedule to follow. Starting the third week: Tuesdays at WWMB and Thursdays at Sertoma.
- $55/player-if received on or before May 2.
- $65/player-if received May 3 or later.
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 19
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 6-Aug. (8-week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6pm, 6:45pm or 7:15pm; alternate each week
- Deadline: Wednesday, May 25
- Roster Form
- Must register as a team.
- Minimum of four teams.
- Register at Park District office, 400 E. Front Ave.