Safety protocols that are in place at this time are listed here. Please know this situation is ever-changing, and protocols could fluctuate throughout the summer in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the ND Department of Health guidelines.
- Participants, parents and staff should stay home if not feeling well.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your use.
- Smaller group sizes will be created to allow for physical distancing for participants and staff.
- All equipment will be wiped down between program sessions.
- Personal protective equipment, water bottles, food and drink should not be shared with others.
- Avoid unnecessary contact such as handshaking or high fives.
- Additional safety protocols will be shared with parents and participants when the program begins.
- USTA Covid-19 Player tips and recommendations
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will work hard to provide a fun, safe and healthy experience for all.
Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Girls Grades 5-6||June 2-July 30||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||17956|
|Boys Grades 5-6||June 2-July 30||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||17954|
|Girls Grades 7-8||June 2-July 30||T & Th||10-11:30am||17957|
|Boys Grades 7-8||June 2-July 30||T & Th||10-11:30am||17955|
* In the Fall of 2020. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Road (Shelter 10 entrance)
- The first week is at the World War Memorial Building.
Schedule to follow. Starting the third week: Tuesdays at World
War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player-if received on or before April 30.
- $65/player-if received May 1 or later.
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 8-August (8-week session) UPDATE 5/29-we will start this league on June 8
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6pm, 6:45pm, or 7:15pm Alternate each week