Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Girls Grades 5-6||June 4 – Aug. 1||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||14325|
|Boys Grades 5-6||June 4 – Aug. 1||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||14323|
|Girls Grades 7-8||June 4 – Aug. 1||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||14326|
|Boys Grades 7-8||June 4 – Aug. 1||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||14324|
* In the Fall of 2019. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Road (Shelter 10 entrance)
- First week will be at the World War Memorial Building. Schedule to follow. Starting week three: Tuesdays at World War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player – if received on or before Thursday, May 2.
- $65/player – if received Friday, May 3 or later.
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams will play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Age and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
- High School Volleyball Roster Form
Dates and Times
- June 3 – August (8 week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6, 6:45, or 7:15pm Alternate each week
- Deadline: Wednesday, May 22
- Must register as a team
- Register at Park District office, 400 East Front Avenue