Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Grades 5-6||June 6-Aug. 3||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||25429|
|Grades 7-8||June 6-Aug. 3||T & Th||10-11:30am||25430|
* In the Fall of 2023.
- Summer Youth Volleyball Schedule – 2023
- Summer Youth Volleyball Information Sheet
- Picture Order Form
- Concussion Protocol
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building (WWMB), 215 N. 6th St., and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Rd. (Shelter 10 entrance)
- The first two weeks are at the WWMB. Starting the third week: Tuesdays at WWMB and Thursdays at Sertoma.
- $65/player-if received on or before May 1
- $75/player-if received May 2 or later
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 19
- $35/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 5-Aug. (8-week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6pm, 6:45pm or 7:15pm; alternate each week