Bismarck Parks and Recreation District participants and partners: As recommended from ND Governor Burgum, all Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) facilities are closed and programs suspended through Monday, April 6.
The 2020 ND State Amateur Basketball Tournament scheduled for March 27-29 has been cancelled.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
|Girls Grades 5-6||June 2-July 30||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||17956|
|Boys Grades 5-6||June 2-July 30||T & Th||8:30-9:45am||17954|
|Girls Grades 7-8||June 2-July 30||T & Th||10-11:30am||17957|
|Boys Grades 7-8||June 2-July 30||T & Th||10-11:30am||17955|
* In the Fall of 2020. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Park Sand Volleyball Courts, 300 Riverside Park Road (Shelter 10 entrance)
- The first week is at the World War Memorial Building.
Schedule to follow. Starting the third week: Tuesdays at World
War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player-if received on or before April 30.
- $65/player-if received May 1 or later.
Registration Opens Thursday, April 2 at 8am.
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 1-August (8-week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6pm, 6:45pm, or 7:15pm Alternate each week