Basketball, Girls’ 3rd Grade
Girls’ youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches participants the fundamentals, skills and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- Informational Meeting: 7pm, Wednesday, Aug. 9, at World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St., in community room.
- 3rd Grade Girls Basketball Informational Sheet
- Coach Letter to Parents
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Policy
- Parent Guide
- Picture Information
- Aug. 21-Oct. 7
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St. Coaches will notify participants of practice times. (Mon.-Fri.: 4pm or 5pm)
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- 3rd Grade Girls’ Basketball Practice & Game Schedule
- $70/player-if received on or before Aug. 4
- $80/player-if received Aug. 5 or later
- Because 3rd grade girls’ basketball teams have been established, players now need to register at the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave. Online registration is no longer available.*
All youth basketball programs sponsored by