Moses 4th & 5th Grade Basketball Practices Cancelled Tonight Thursday, December 14.
Due to music program. Moses Practices are rescheduled for Friday, December 15: 5th grade at 4-5pm and 4th grade at 5-6pm.
Indoor public skating Saturday, Dec. 16 at the Capital Ice Complex has been cancelled.
Due to a hockey tournament.
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- BPRD Adult Basketball Information and Rules
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Beginning November 12.
- Men’s (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) Beginning November 14, 15, 16.
- Schedules available online November 6, by 5:00 pm.
- Those teams, who do not have their fees and rosters in on time, will not be included in a league schedule.
- Men: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Women: Sunday.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building, Sunrise Elementary School.
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School, Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
Adult Basketball Officials, Site Supervisors & Scorekeepers Needed!
Call Joe Ware 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 23-25 • Minot
Contact Tim Kuntz at 223-3600 for more information.
- The Men’s Class “A” Division is an “Open Roster” Division with players being allowed to compete on any Class “A” team in the State. Teams may also pick up out-of-state players who have graduated from a North Dakota High School but do not live in the state. Players in this Division may only play on one team or in one Division. Exception would be teams or players who participate in one of the Old Pro Divisions.
Women’s Upper Division
- The Women’s “Upper” Division is an “Open Roster” Division with players being allowed to compete on any Women’s “Upper” team in the State. Teams may also pick up out-of-state players who have graduated from a North Dakota High School but do not live in the state. Players in this Division may only play on one team or in one Division.