Competition pools at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center (Dive well pool 1 & 2) are CLOSED: Sept. 22 and Sept 29 from 3:30-8pm.
Program pool is OPEN.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Beginning November 12.
- Men’s (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) Beginning November 14, 15, 16.
- Schedules available online November 6, by 5:00 pm.
- Those teams, who do not have their fees and rosters in on time, will not be included in a league schedule.
- Men: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Women: Sunday.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building, Sunrise Elementary School.
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School, Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
- $165 if received between September 18 and October 2.
- $185 if received October 3 or later.
- $105/Stop Clock Leagues (Top 2 most competitive Men’s Leagues).
- $95/Running Clock Leagues (Remainder of Men’s and Women’s Leagues).
- Teams must pay for a minimum of 8 players by October 13 at 5:00 pm or the fee will increase to $115/player and $105/player.
- Registration Deadline for all fees and a completed roster
- Basketball Roster Form
- Team Sponsor Form
- Fillable PDF – Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- October 13 at 5:00 pm
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 13. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
2016-17 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by October 2 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play.
2016-17 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee October 3 or later will need to provide 2 options for which nights they would like to play.
New teams will need to provide 3 options for which nights they would like to play.
Adult Basketball Officials, Site Supervisors & Scorekeepers Needed!
Call Joe Ware 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 23-25 • Minot
Contact Tim Kuntz at 223-3600 for more information.
- The Men’s Class “A” Division is an “Open Roster” Division with players being allowed to compete on any Class “A” team in the State. Teams may also pick up out-of-state players who have graduated from a North Dakota High School but do not live in the state. Players in this Division may only play on one team or in one Division. Exception would be teams or players who participate in one of the Old Pro Divisions.
Women’s Upper Division
- The Women’s “Upper” Division is an “Open Roster” Division with players being allowed to compete on any Women’s “Upper” team in the State. Teams may also pick up out-of-state players who have graduated from a North Dakota High School but do not live in the state. Players in this Division may only play on one team or in one Division.