Capital Racquet & Fitness Center’s indoor track is closed this weekend, Feb. 24-26
Friday, Feb 24 from 5-9pm, Saturday, Feb 25 from 8am–7pm and Sunday, Feb 26 from 10am–5pm.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 24-26 • Bismarck
This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Amateur Basketball Program Information and Rules (PDF download)
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Beginning November 13.
- Men’s (Tues., Wed., Thur.): Beginning November 15, 16, 17.
- Those teams, who do not have their fees and rosters in on time, will not be included in a league schedule.
- Schedules available online:
- Sunday teams = ready by November 9
- Tuesday teams = ready by November 10
- Wednesday and Thursday teams = ready by November 11
- Men: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Women: Sunday.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building, Sunrise Elementary School.
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School, Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
- $160 if received between September 19 and October 3.
- $180 if received October 4th or later.
- Sponsor Form (PDF download)
- Roster Form (PDF download)
- $100/Stop Clock Leagues (Top 2 most competitive Men’s Leagues).
- $90/Running Clock Leagues (Remainder of Men’s and Women’s Leagues).
- Teams must pay for a minimum of 8 players by October 12 at 5:00 pm or the fee will increase to $110/player and $100/player.
Registration Deadline for all fees and a completed roster
- October 12 at 5:00 pm
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 12. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
2015-16 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by October 3rd will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play.
2015-16 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee October 4th or later will need to provide 2 options for which nights they would like to play.
New teams will need to provide 3 options for which nights they would like to play.