The following recreational trail segments are closed at this time due to the large amount of snow and drifting:
North Washington – Calgary to 57th • Ash Coulee – Washington to the Water tower • Valley Drive – Mustang Dr. to Round Top Rd. • Edgewood Trail East – Intersection of Minnesota Dr. and Knudson Ave. to …
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Volleyball (Coed) 4th & 5th Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6455.
Youth coed volleyball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students currently in grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Players will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- No informational meeting for 4th and 5th grades. An information sheet will be available upon registration.
- Youth Volleyball Parent’s Guide (PDF download)
- 4th & 5th Volleyball Information (PDF download)
- Grade 4: February 6, 2017 – April 1, 2017
- Grade 5: February 6, 2017 – April 8, 2017
Dates and Times
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Practices held at the school. First practice times posted online the week prior.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
- Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists per grade at any school. If there are not enough 4th or 5th graders at one school to make a team, schools may be combined at the discretion of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. Matches will begin Saturday, February 18.
- Grade 4: $45/player – if received on or before January 20.
- Grade 4: $55/player – if received January 21 or later.
- Grade 5: $55/player – if received on or before January 20.
- Grade 5: $65/player – if received January 21 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|