Chris Wenzel Tournament Bracket Tournament Tickets: Adults: $8 Seniors: $6 Children (7-12): $6 6 & Under: Free Tournament Family Pass: $30 *Reps/Senators season passes not accepted for the tournament. Tournament Information: Games will be played
- Adults: $8
- Seniors: $6
- Children (7-12): $6
- 6 & Under: Free
- Tournament Family Pass: $30
*Reps/Senators season passes not accepted for the tournament.
Games will be played at
- Bismarck Municipal Ballpark, Home of Dakota Community Bank & Trust Field, 303 W. Front Ave.
- Aaron Haaland Memorial Baseball Field, 2506 South 12th Street.
- The home team will be determined by a coin flip and have the 3rd base dugout. Exception: Bismarck Reps and Senators will be the home team in all their games.
- There will be a 2 hour time limit. No new inning after 2 hours. Games will be on a rolling schedule, so please be ready to go upon completion of the previous game. Teams will get 1 infield/outfield warmup per day.
- Teams may DH for any player
- Teams may courtesy run for the catcher or pitcher at any time
- Re-entry is allowed
- No faking to third base
- There are two cages at Municipal to hit in behind the left field wall.
- Haaland field only- please limit time in batting cages to allow both teams to hit.
Tiebreakers for Pool Play:
- Head to Head
- Run differential among the tied teams (10 max)
- Run differential among all teams in the pool (10 max)
- Runs given up among tied teams (10 max)
- Runs given up among all teams in the pool (10 max)
- Coin flip
* point of clarification – if you break a 3 way tie – go back to the top of the criteria and apply it to the 2 tied teams
Final scores will be posted on Twitter @RepsBaseball
june 18 (Friday) - 20 (Sunday)