Sharpen your treasure-seeking skills. You’ll receive one Treasure Hunt clue a day for five days to lead you to a treasure of park district prizes. The Treasure Hunt treasure will consist
Sharpen your treasure-seeking skills. You’ll receive one Treasure Hunt clue a day for five days to lead you to a treasure of park district prizes.
The Treasure Hunt treasure will consist of:
- One 2021 Green Fee Pass, which includes 12 coupons good for 18 rounds of golf at Tom O’Leary Golf Course
- One coupon booklet for 12 large buckets of golf balls at the Fore Seasons Center
- One coupon booklet with 12 outdoor pool passes, including the Hillside Aquatic Complex waterslide
- One six month adult membership for Capital Racquet & Fitness Center and the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
- One $25 gift certificate to BPRD, good for any program, facility or shelter reservation
2021 Flurry Fest Treasure Hunt Rules
- One Treasure Hunt clue will be on the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) website and on the BPRD Facebook page each day for five days, starting Monday, February 8 through Friday, February 12 at 8:15 am CDT. The clue will also be available by calling the Treasure Hunt Hotline at 222-6479. A new clue will be on the website, Facebook page and on the hotline for five days or until the treasure is found. The Treasure consists of a 6 inch by 6 inch acrylic plaque with the inscription “2021 Flurry Fest Treasure Hunt” on it. Updates of whether or not the treasure has been found before Friday, February 8 will also be on the website, Facebook and on the hotline.
- If the Treasure is not found and claimed by 4 pm Friday, February 12, 2021, BPRD reserves the right to terminate the hunt and the treasure will not be awarded.
- The Treasure is hidden above ground on public land. Please SEARCH but DON’T DESTROY. No digging below ground or destruction of property is necessary to find the treasure. BPRD reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed.
- All contestants must be age 18 to participate in this contest.
- The finder of the Treasure must claim the prize by presenting the Treasure at the BPRD administrative office, 400 E. Front Avenue, during normal business hours, 7:30 am to 5 pm CDT, Monday through Friday.
- Treasure Hunt winners who have won within the last three years are not eligible to win. This includes members of their immediate and extended families – nieces, in-laws, cousins, etc. BPRD employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- At the conclusion of the Treasure Hunt, BPRD will announce and publish the location of the found Treasure and the winner’s name. BPRD reserves the right to use the winner’s name and a photo in promotional materials. BPRD reserves the right to keep the explanation of the clues a Flurry Fest mystery.
- No purchase necessary to win. All contest rules and decisions are final.
8 (Monday) 1:00 am - 12 (Friday) 5:00 pm