|Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) is planning to move forward and offer all of our fall/winter programming at this time and are encouraging people to register. We will adjust and/or cancel if necessary for health reasons, or if we’re no longer given access to school gyms. In any case, refunds would be provided. BPRD may have to offer a shorter season, starting later, and we would, of course, adjust fees as appropriate. At this time, register for the program(s) as listed and planned. We appreciate your understanding.|
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s adult basketball program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school. Here are all the league details.
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Starts November 15.
- Men’s (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday): Starts November 17, 18, 19.
- The schedules will available online by 5pm on November 12.
- League play ends Sunday, March 21.
- Men: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Women: Sunday.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School,
and Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
- $170 if received before October 1.
- $190 if received October 2 or later.
- Sponsor Form
- Roster Form
- $110 player fee
Registration Deadline for all fees and a completed roster is October 16 at 5:00 pm.
- Teams who do not have their fees and rosters in on time will not be included in a league schedule.
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 16. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. The 2019-20 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by October 6 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play. 2019-20 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee October 7 or later will need to provide two options for which nights they would like to play. New teams will need to provide three options for which nights they would like to play.
Adult Basketball Officials, Site Supervisors & Scorekeepers Needed!
Call Joe Ware 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament – Cancelled
March 26-28, 2021 • Bismarck
For questions, please contact Brandon Wilkens at 223-6531 or email@example.com.