Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s adult basketball program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
League Schedule and Forms
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Starts Nov. 14
- Men’s (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday): Starts Nov. 16, 17, 18
- The schedules will available online by 5pm on Nov. 11
- Sponsorship Form
- Roster Form
- Men: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Women: Sunday
- Sunday: Bismarck High School
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School and Shiloh Christian School (if needed)
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building
- $170 if received between Sept. 16 and Sept. 30
- $190 if received Oct. 1 or later
- $110/player (minimum of 8 players)
- Registration deadline for all fees and a completed roster is Oct. 15 at 5pm.
Teams who do not have their fees and rosters in on time will not be included in a league schedule. The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of Oct. 15. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- The 2020-21 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by Oct. 5 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play.
- 2020-21 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee Oct. 6 or later will need to provide two options for which nights they would like to play.
- New teams will need to provide three options for which nights they would like to play.
Adult basketball officials, site supervisors & scorekeepers needed!
Call Joe Ware at 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 25-27, 2022 • Bismarck
For complete tournament information, please visit the tournament page.