The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Sunday: Women’s and Men’s
- November 17 – March 22
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Men’s
- November 19, 20, 21 – March 17, 18, 19
- Schedules available online November 13, by 5:00 pm.
- Those teams, who do not have their fees and rosters in on time, will not be included in a league schedule.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School, Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
- $170 if received between September 17 and October 1.
- $190 if received October 2 or later.
- Sponsor Form
- Player Roster Form
- $110/Stop Clock Leagues (Top 2 most competitive Men’s Leagues).
- $100/Running Clock Leagues (Remainder of Men’s and Women’s Leagues).
- Teams must pay for a minimum of 8 players by October 12 at 5:00 pm or the fee will increase to $120/stop player and $110/run player.
- Registration Deadline for all fees and a completed roster October 11 at 5:00 pm
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 11.
Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
2018-19 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by October 1 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play.
2018-19 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee October 2 or later will need to provide 2 options for which nights they would like to play.
New teams will need to provide 3 options for which nights they would like to play.
Adult Basketball Officials,
Site Supervisors & Scorekeepers Needed!
Call Joe Ware 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 27-29, 2020 • Bismarck
Please contact Brandon Wilkens at 222-6531 for more information.