This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Beginning November 11.
- Men’s (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) Beginning November 13, 14, 15.
- Schedules available online November 7, by 5:00 pm.
Those teams, who do not have their fees and rosters in on time, will not be included in a league schedule.
- 2018-2019 Adult Basketball Roster Form
- Men: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Women: Sunday.
- Sunday: Bismarck High School.
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building, Sunrise Elementary School.
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School, Shiloh Christian School.
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building.
- 2018-2019 Adult Basketball Sponsor Form
- $170 if received between September 17 and October 1.
- $190 if received October 2 or later.
- $110/Stop Clock Leagues (Top 2 most competitive Men’s Leagues).
- $100/Running Clock Leagues (Remainder of Men’s and Women’s Leagues).
- Teams must pay for a minimum of 8 players by October 12 at 5:00 pm or the fee will increase to $120/stop player and $110/run player.
- Registration Deadline for all fees and a completed roster
- October 12 at 5:00 pm
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 12. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
2017-18 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by October 1 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play.
2017-18 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee October 2 or later will need to provide 2 options for which nights they would like to play.
New teams will need to provide 3 options for which nights they would like to play.
Adult Basketball Officials,
Site Supervisors & Scorekeepers Needed!
Call Joe Ware 471-8684 for more information
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 22-24, 2019 • Minot
Contact Tim Kuntz at 223-3600 for more information.