Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s adult basketball program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
Adult League Schedule
- Women’s and Sunday Men’s: Starts Nov. 13
- Men’s Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Starts Nov. 15, 16 and 17
- League Schedules
- Sunday: Bismarck High School
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School and Shiloh Christian School (if needed)
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building
All fees and completed roster: Oct. 14 at 5pm
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of Oct. 14. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. Teams who do not have their fees and rosters in on time will not be included in a league schedule.
2022-23 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee by Oct. 7 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play. 2022-23 teams who pay the Sponsor Fee Oct. 8 or later will need to provide three options for which nights they would like to play.
New teams will need to provide three options for which nights they would like to play.
- $170 if received between Sept. 16-30
- $190 if received Oct. 1-14
- $110 if received between Sept. 16-30
- $120 if received Oct. 1-14
- Team must pay for at least 8 players.
Adult basketball officials, site supervisors and scorekeepers needed!
Call Joe Ware at 471-8684 for more information.
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
The State Amateur Basketball Tournament is March 24-26, 2023, in Minot. Please contact Brandon Wilkens at 223-3600 for more information.