Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Stroke, Spin and Stride Self-Paced Triathlon
September 17 – October 26
- Competitors will have 40 days to reach their triathlon goal. Work your way up to the Ultra Ironman!
- Competitors will be asked to record their results on tracking sheets. The sheets can be picked up at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center.
- We will rely completely on the honor system for all competitors when recording their mileage totals.
- All competitors that reach the Sprint level or higher by the end of the event will receive a shirt.
- Mileage may be accumulated indoors or outdoors.
- Ultra Ironman (Double) – 4.8 mi. swim (158 laps), 52.4 mi. run/walk, 224 mi. bike
- Ironman – 2.4 mi. swim (79 laps), 26.2 mi. run/walk, 112 mi. bike
- Tinman – 1.2 mi. swim (40 laps), 13.1 mi. run/walk, 56 mi. bike
- Olympic – .9 mi. swim (33 laps), 6.2 mi. run/walk, 24 mi. bike
- Sprint – 750 yard swim (15 laps), 3.1 mi. run, 12.4 mi. bike
* 1 lap is down and back in the 25 yd pool. Starting May 13th 1 lap is all the way down the 50 meter pool.
Fees and Code
- Registration Code: 11120
- Non-members are able to use the facility for swimming only for the duration of the program.
- Contact BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center at 751-4266 for more information.