The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Fees and Location
- November 25 – January 2
- Leagues are 2-on-2 (intermediate/advanced) and 2-on-2 (beginner/intermediate).
- Space is limited to 8 teams/league.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free; Non-member – $25
- Located at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
|(First week COED will be Tuesday, Nov. 26, due to Thanksgiving Holiday)|
* League will not be held on Holidays.
Wallyball Flurry Fest Tournament – Saturday, Feb. 29
- $40 per team (Entry fee includes awards and refreshments)
- Deadline: Wednesday, February 26
- Register online below or at the Capital Racquet & Fitness Center front desk.
- Online Activity Registration code is 18076.
- No entries will be accepted by phone or mail.
- Upper and lower divisions, register for A or B/C.
- Entries will be taken for the first 20 two-person coed teams.
- Pool Play and Tournament play will be best 2 of 3 games.
- Scoring is first two games to 21 points, win by 2, no cap. Third game is win by 2 points, no cap.
- Registration at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 29
- First round begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, February 29
- Kyle Kuether
- For more information contact Kyle at (701) 204-3634, email CRFC_WB@hotmail.com