A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Fees and Location
- November 12 – January 11
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free; Non-member – $25
- Located at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
|Coed||T & Th||7pm||11068|
|Men’s||M & Th||7pm||11069|
|Women’s||M & W||7pm||11070|
* League will not be held on Holidays.
Coed Wallyball Tournament
Saturday, February 2
- $40 per team (Entry fee includes awards and refreshments)
- Deadline: Wednesday, January 30
- Register online below or at the Capital Racquet & Fitness Center front desk.
- Online Activity Registration code is 13809.
- No entries will be accepted by phone or mail.
- Upper and lower divisions, register for A or B/C.
- Entries will be taken for the first 20 two-person coed teams.
- Pool Play and Tournament play will be best 2 of 3 games.
- Scoring is first two games to 21 points, win by 2, no cap. Third game is win by 2 points, no cap.
- Registration at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 2
- First round begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, February 2
- Kyle Kuether
- For more information contact Kyle at (701) 204-3634, email CRFC_WB@hotmail.com