IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – WALLYBALL LEAGUE
ND Governor Doug Burgum issued an Executive Order on November 13, 2020 that calls for the suspension of community sports for youth and adults. This includes the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s wallyball program. This program is suspended until December 14, 2020. Further information will be coming. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be well.
Fees and Location
- November 16-January 7
- Leagues are 2-on-2 (intermediate/advanced) and 2-on-2 (beginner/intermediate).
- Space is limited to 8 teams/league.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free; Non-member – $25
- Located at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
|Coed||T & Th||7pm||18975|
|Men’s||M & Th||7pm||18976|
|Women’s||M & W||7pm||18977|
* League will not be held on Holidays.
Wallyball, Flurry Fest Tournament
Dates and Location
- Saturday, February 6
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
- Register online or in person. Registration code: 20366
- Kyle Kuether, tournament director, (701) 221-6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.