Squirts and Mites (8:30am and 10am) Baseball/Softball has been cancelled for today, July 18 due to poor field conditions.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Fees and Location
- March 25 – May 10
- Leagues are 2-on-2 (intermediate/advanced) and 2-on-2 (beginner/intermediate).
- Space is limited to 8 teams/league.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free; Non-member – $25
- Located at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
|Coed||T & Th||7pm||13265|
|Men’s||M & Th||7pm||13266|
|Women’s||M & W||7pm||13267|
* Days depend on number of teams. League will not be held on Holidays.
Coed Spring Fling Wallyball Tournament
- Deadline: Wednesday, March 27 at 5pm
- Register CODE: 15860, or in person at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street.
- Participants need to sign up individually, entries will be taken for the first 8 men and women participants (16 combined).
- Coed Draw Tournament. Play one game with partner and switch.
- Games will be to 21, win by 2-no cap.
- Kyle Kuether. For more information contact Kyle at email@example.com.