Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Fees and Location
- March 25 – May 10
- Leagues are 2-on-2 (intermediate/advanced) and 2-on-2 (beginner/intermediate).
- Space is limited to 8 teams/league.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free; Non-member – $25
- Located at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street
|Coed||T & Th||7pm||13265|
|Men’s||M & Th||7pm||13266|
|Women’s||M & W||7pm||13267|
* Days depend on number of teams. League will not be held on Holidays.
Coed Spring Fling Wallyball Tournament
- Deadline: Wednesday, March 27 at 5pm
- Register CODE: 15860, or in person at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street.
- Participants need to sign up individually, entries will be taken for the first 8 men and women participants (16 combined).
- Coed Draw Tournament. Play one game with partner and switch.
- Games will be to 21, win by 2-no cap.
- Kyle Kuether. For more information contact Kyle at email@example.com.