Weight Room Basics
Increase your weight room knowledge and jump-start your confidence with this class. A certified, personal trailer will guide you through each cardio and weight machine to learn what each one does and what muscle group you’ll strengthen. You’ll get a personalized exercise log card for you to keep notes and to record your future workouts. That way you can keep track of machines, weights and your progress. This class consists of one 1-hour session. You’ll leave knowing how to have a safe and effective workout. Yay, you!
Dates, Fees and Location
- Tuesday, Jan. 5 from 5:30-6:30pm
- BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Avenue
- Thursday, Jan. 7 from 5:30-6:30pm
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N 10th Street
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: $15; Non-Members: $20