Basketball, Boys’ 3rd Grade
Boys’ youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches participants the fundamentals, skills and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- Oct. 30-Jan. 6
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St. Coaches will notify participants of practice times.
– Monday-Friday: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- The parent informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 11, at 7pm at the World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St., in the community room.
- 3rd Grade Boys’ Basketball Information Sheet
- Coach Letter to Parents
- Parent Guide
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Protocol
- The practice schedule will be posted on Wednesday, Oct. 25, by 5pm.
- $70/player-if received on or before Oct. 13
- $80/player-if received Oct. 14 or later
All youth basketball programs sponsored by