Basketball, Boys’ 4th & 5th Grade
Boys’ youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches the fundamentals, skills and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- Boys’ Grade 4: Nov. 6 – Jan. 13; Jamboree: Jan. 12-13
- Boys’ Grade 5: Nov. 6 – Jan. 20; Jamboree: Jan. 19-20
Information & Days/Times for Most Schools
- No informational meeting.
- 4-5th Grade Boys’ Basketball Informational Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Protocol
- 4th grade has one practice a week and 5th grade has two practices a week.
- First week of practice is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
- The first-week practice schedule will be posted on Wednesday, Nov. 1, by 5pm.
Participants must play at the school they attend.
Teams are formed after the first week of practice and a schedule is provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt is made to split the teams as equally as possible when more than one team exists at any school.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $70/player-if received on or before Oct. 20.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $80/player-if received Oct. 21 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $80/player-if received on or before Oct. 20.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $90/player-if received Oct. 21 or later.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|
|* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th and 5th grade basketball.|
All youth basketball programs sponsored by