Day Camps during School Breaks
These camps offer your child(ren) opportunities to participate in organized gym games, crafts, free play, etc. Camps are supervised by current BLAST leaders.
Christmas Break Day Camp for Grades K-5
|Tuesday, Dec. 27||23913|
|Wednesday, Dec. 28||23914|
|Thursday, Dec. 29||23912|
|Friday, Dec. 30||23910|
Location and Times
- World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
- 7:30am-6pm each day
- Lunch and snacks are not provided. Please send two snacks and a lunch for your child(ren) daily.
Registration and Fees
- Registration is available in person at the BPRD Administrative Office, 400 E. Front Ave. Hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5pm.
- Space is limited to 70 students per day. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $25 per day per child ($15 discount per child if registered for three or four days)
- Registration deadline: Friday, Dec. 16
- Cancellation deadline: Friday, Dec. 16, at 5pm (cancellations received after deadlines are not eligible for refund)