Because the minimum number of teams required for this league did not register, there will be no fall baseball this year. We plan to offer this opportunity for baseball players again next year.
This is a 5-week fall baseball recreation league. Teams play two games per week. Games are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 16
- $30/player (minimum of 12 players/team)
Dates and Times
- Aug. 30-Sept. 30
- Games played on Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays
- 5:30 to 6:45pm
- Games played at Tatley-Eagles Park, 602 Airport Rd.
- Deadline: Friday, Aug. 13
- Must register as a team
- Fall Baseball Roster Form
- Fall Baseball Manager’s Handbook
- Minimum of four teams; maximum of six teams
- Register at Park District office, 400 E. Front Ave.
- Individual players without a team may submit an interest form, which will be shared with teams looking for additional players; submission does not guarantee placement on a team
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to determine diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the home page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, where weather notifications are posted, or you can call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.