This is an 5-week fall baseball recreation league. Teams play two games per week. Games are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 16
- $30/player (minimum of 12 players/team)
Dates and Times
- Aug. 29-Sept. 29
- Games played on Mon., Tues. or Thurs. from 5:30-7pm
- Games played at Tatley-Eagles Park, 602 Airport Rd.
- Deadline: Friday, Aug. 12
- Must register as a team.
- Minimum of four teams. Maximum of six teams.
- Register at Park District office, 400 E. Front Ave.
In case of inclement weather, every effort is made to determine diamond playability by 7:45 am for day programs or 4 pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.