This is a 5-week fall baseball recreation league. Teams play two games per week. Games are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 16.
- $30/player (minimum of 12 players/team)
Dates and Times
- August 30-September 30
- Games played on Monday, Tuesday or Thursdays
- 5:30 to 6:45 pm
- Games played at Tatley-Eagles Park, 602 Airport Rd.
- Deadline: Friday August 13
- Must register as a team.
- Minimum of four teams. Maximum of six teams
- Register at Park District office, 400 East Front Avenue
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to determine diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.