This is a 5-week fall baseball recreation league. Teams play two games per week. Games are supervised and officiated.
Ages and Fee
- Between 13 and 16
- $30/player (minimum of 12 players/team)
Dates and Times
- Aug. 29-Sept. 29
- Games played on Mon., Tues. or Thurs. from 5:30-7pm
- Games played at Tatley-Eagles Park, 602 Airport Rd.
- Deadline: Friday, Aug. 12
- Must register as a team.
- Minimum of four teams. Maximum of six teams.
- Register at Park District office, 400 E. Front Ave.
- 2022 Fall Baseball Roster Form
- 2022 Fall Baseball Handbook
- 2022 Fall Baseball Non-Rostered Player Form
- Concussion Protocol
The decision to cancel is never an easy one. We will do the best we can to conduct our programs each day. For all evening programs: No decision will be made until at least 4pm. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the homepage, our social media pages or call the info line at 701-222-6479.