Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
The Youth Volleyball Program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/Loss records are not kept and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
Information & Schedules
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Practice & Game Schedule – Updated 2-1-19
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
- Parent’s Guide
- Coach Letter to Parents
Dates and Times
- January 28 – March 16
- 3rd Grade Jamboree March 15-16
- Practice will be held one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street.
- Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm.
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Games will be held Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before January 11.
- $60/player – if received January 12 or later.