Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641 or email Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The youth volleyball program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/loss records are not kept, and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- Informational Meeting: 7pm, Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2024, at World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
- Coach Letter to Parents
- Parent Guide
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Policy
- Picture Information
Dates and Times
- Jan. 22-March 9, 2024
- Jamboree: March 8-9
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Practices will be held one day per week at World War Memorial Building (WWMB) Mondays – Fridays at 4pm or 5pm.
- Games will be held Saturdays at WWMB.
- Practice schedule will be posted by 5pm on Jan. 17.
- $60/player – if received on or before Jan. 5.
- $70/player – if received Jan. 6 or later.
- Participants must register for the school they attend.