Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
The youth volleyball program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/loss records are not kept, and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- Informational Meeting: 7pm, Wednesday, Jan. 11, at World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Informational Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Picture Order Form
- Concussion Protocol
- Coach Letter to Parents
Dates and Times
- Jan. 23-March 11
- Jamboree: March 10-11
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Practices will be held one day per week at World War Memorial Building (WWMB) Mondays – Fridays at 4pm or 5pm.
- Games will be held Saturdays at WWMB.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Practice & Match-Game Schedule
- $60/player – if received on or before Jan. 6.
- $70/player – if received Jan. 7 or later.
- Participants must register for the school they attend.
- Because 3rd grade volleyball teams have been established, players now need to register at the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave. Online registration is no longer available. *