Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
The youth volleyball program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/Loss records are not kept and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- 7pm, Wednesday, January 6 at the Hillside Aquatic Complex, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave., in the community room.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
Dates and Times
- January 25-March 13
- 3rd Grade Jamboree March 12-13
- Practice will be held one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street.
- Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm.
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Games will be held Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- The 3rd grade volleyball practice schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, January 20 by 5pm.
- $50/player – if received on or before January 8.
- $60/player – if received January 9 or later.