Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
The youth volleyball program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/loss records are not kept, and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- 7pm, Wednesday, Jan. 12, at the Hillside Aquatic Complex, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave., in the community room upstairs.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Picture Order Form
- Coach Letter to Parents
Dates and Times
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Practice & Match Schedule – Updated 1-31-2022
- Jan. 24-March 12
- 3rd Grade Jamboree March 11-12
- Practice will be held one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
- Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm.
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Games will be held Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before Jan. 7.
- $60/player – if received Jan. 8 or later.
To register for 3rd grade volleyball, please call the BPRD office at 701-222-6455.