The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
The youth volleyball program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/Loss records are not kept and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- 7pm, Wednesday, January 8 at the Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex in theatre room, 1810 Schafer Street.
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Informational Sheet
- Parent’s Guide
Dates and Times
- January 27 – March 21
- 3rd Grade Jamboree March 20 – 21
- The 3rd grade volleyball practice schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, January 22nd by 5pm. Please continue to check www.bisparks.org website for updates.
- Practice will be held one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street.
- Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm.
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Games will be held Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before January 10.
- $60/player – if received January 11 or later.