Volleyball (Coed) 4th & 5th Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641 or email Jeremy at email@example.com.
The youth volleyball program is a recreational program designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for participants to have FUN, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/loss records are not kept, and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- No informational meeting.
- 4-5 Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Policy
- Picture Information
2024 League Dates
- Grade 4: Jan. 29-March 16
- Grade 4 Jamboree: March 15-16
- Grade 5: Jan. 29-March 23
- Grade 5 Jamboree: March 22-23
Location, Schedules and Teams
- 4th grade will have one practice a week.
- 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Practices are held at the schools.
- First practice times are posted by 5pm on Jan. 24.
- Teams will be formed after the first week of practice, and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season.
- Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible when more than one team exists per grade at any school.
- If there are not enough 4th or 5th graders at one school to make a team, schools may be combined at the discretion of BPRD.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
- Matches will begin Saturday, Feb. 10.
- Grade 4: $60/player – if received on or before Jan. 12.
- Grade 4: $70/player – if received Jan. 13 or later.
- Grade 5: $70/player – if received on or before Jan. 12.
- Grade 5: $80/player – if received Jan. 13 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|
* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th and 5th grade volleyball.