Volleyball (Coed) 4th & 5th Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
Youth coed volleyball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students currently in grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Players will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- No informational meeting for 4th and 5th grades.
- 4-5 Grade Volleyball Information Sheet
- Grade 4: February 1–March 20
- Grade 5: February 1–March 27
Dates and Times
- The 4-5 grade volleyball first week practice schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, January 27 by 5pm.
- The game schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, February 10 by 5pm.
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Practices held at the school. First practice times posted online.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists per grade at any school. If there are not enough 4th or 5th graders at one school to make a team, schools may be combined at the discretion of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. Matches will begin Saturday, February 16.
- Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before January 15.
- Grade 4: $60/player – if received January 16 or later.
- Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before January 15.
- Grade 5: $70/player – if received January 16 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|
* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th & 5th grade volleyball.