The BSC AWC Program Pool will be closed for cleaning, Monday & Tuesday, August 20-21. The pool will reopen at noon on August 22.
The Bill Mills trail is closed due to increased water level.
Volleyball (Coed) 4th & 5th Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6641.
Youth coed volleyball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students currently in grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Players will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- Grade 4: February 5, 2018 – March 24, 2018
- Grade 5: February 5, 2018 – April 7, 2018
Dates and Times
- 2018 4th-5th Grade Volleyball First Week Practice Schedule & School Combinations
- 4th-5th Grade Volleyball Remaining Match Schedule – Updated 2-20-18
- 4th Grade Volleyball Jamboree Schedule
- 5th Grade Volleyball Jamboree Schedule
- Centennial 4th Grade – Updated 2-15-18
- Centennial 5th Grade
- Grimsrud 4th Grade
- Highland Acres 4th Grade
- Highland Acres 5th Grade
- Liberty 4th Grade
- Liberty 5th Grade
- Lincoln 4th Grade
- Lincoln 5th Grade
- Miller 4th Grade
- Miller 5th Grade
- Moses 4th Grade
- Moses 5th Grade
- Murphy 4th Grade – Updated 3-5-18 afternoon
- Murphy 5th Grade – Updated 2-9-18
- Myhre 4th Grade – Updated 2-13-18
- Myhre 5th Grade – Updated 2-8-18
- Northridge 4-5 Grades
- Prairie Rose 4-5 Grades – Updated 3-8-18
- Shiloh 4th Grade
- Solheim 4th Grade – Updated 2-9-18
- Solheim 5th Grade
- Sunrise 4th Grade
- Sunrise 5th Grade – Updated 3-12-18
- Will-Moore 5th Grade – Updated 2-15-18
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Practices held at the school. First practice times posted online the week prior.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists per grade at any school. If there are not enough 4th or 5th graders at one school to make a team, schools may be combined at the discretion of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. Matches will begin Saturday, February 17.
- Grade 4: $45/player – if received on or before January 19.
- Grade 4: $55/player – if received January 20 or later.
- Grade 5: $55/player – if received on or before January 19.
- Grade 5: $65/player – if received January 20 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|