Fencing has been cancelled for Friday, May 25 and Monday, May 28.
Chief Looking’s Village, 2023 Burnt Boat Dr., will be closed until further notice due to road conditions at the site.
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Note: On page 3 of the application the signature, date and SSN are required to be completed in person during the interview. Do not send your SSN through email.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|Activity Centers||Up to 40
|Planning and supervising activities for K-5 children.||Cindy Gums, 222-6771|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
|Facility Attendant/Golf Shop and Golf Course Maintenance||Hours vary||Riverwood
|Riverwood: Tim Doppler, 222-6462|
|Group Fitness Instructors||Water Aerobics Instructors||Linsay Berg, 751-4271|
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.||Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
|Operations general maintenance||Up to 40
|Open positions include: Mower Operators, Park Maintenance, Athletic Field Maintenance, Landscape Workers and Spray Applicators.||
|Safety Village||Up to 35
|Teaching 5-6 year olds about safety.||Cindy Gums, 222-6771|
and officials – baseball/softball, soccer, volleyball, & tennis instructors