Moses 4th & 5th Grade Basketball Practices Cancelled Tonight Thursday, December 14.
Due to music program. Moses Practices are rescheduled for Friday, December 15: 5th grade at 4-5pm and 4th grade at 5-6pm.
Indoor public skating Saturday, Dec. 16 at the Capital Ice Complex has been cancelled.
Due to a hockey tournament.
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Apply for Jobs
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Note: On page 3 of the application the signature, date and SSN are required to be completed in person during the interview. Do not send your SSN through email.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|BLAST Leaders||BLAST Leader||Cindy Gums|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
||Mike Wald – Ice Arenas
Kevin Olson – World War Memorial Building
Tim Kuntz – Pebble Creek/Fore Seasons Center
Katrina Hanenberg – Capital Racquet & Fitness Center
|Facility maintenance||Hours vary||Mike Wald – Ice Arenas|
|Golf Shop Attendants & Golf Course Maintenance||Hours vary||Pebble Creek
|Group Fitness Instructors||Water Aerobics Instructors||Linsay Berg – BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center|
|Adult Volleyball officials||Evening hours||RaNae Jochim|
|Warming House Attendants||Monday through Friday:
3:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays, Sundays, and Public School Holidays:
1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
|Warming House Attendants Details||Riley Merkel|
|Youth and adult sport coaches
|Youth Basketball/Volleyball –