Job Announcement – Apply for Jobs
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Note: On page 3 of the application the signature, date and SSN are required to be completed in person during the interview. Do not send your SSN through email.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
- No full-time positions available at this time.
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|BLAST Leader||15-20 hours a week, no evenings or weekends.||BLAST Leader||Cindy Gums, 222-6771|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
|Golf Course Maintenance||Hours vary||Riverwood||Riverwood: Tim Doppler, 222-6462|
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.||Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
|Open Gym||Saturday and Sunday, November through first weekend in March. 12pm-5pm||Open Gym Supervisor||RaNae Jochim, 222-6455|
|Adult Sport coaches
|Adult Volleyball September-November and January-March.
Mon – Thur: 6-10:30pm.
|Youth Sport coaches