Registration/Entry Information 12 & up Level 6 (singles or doubles), 1st event – $30, 2nd event – $23. 10U Division, orange or green ball – $20 each Register at playtennis.usta.com/tournaments Registration Deadline Level 6:
- 12 & up Level 6 (singles or doubles),
1st event – $30, 2nd event – $23.
- 10U Division, orange or green ball – $20 each
- Register at playtennis.usta.com/tournaments
- Level 6: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 4:59pm.
- 10U Division: Monday, Feb. 21 at 4:59pm.
- Entries received after this will not be accepted.
- Katrina Hanenberg 701-221-6855, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Tournament Director reserves the right to fold any draw not having enough participants and to change the scoring for consolation matches.
- Level 6 matches are an 8 game pro set with a 7 point tiebreaker at 8 all. 10U matches are a 4 game pro set with a 7 point tiebreaker at 4 all. No add scoring to be used.
- Level 6 matches begin on Friday, Feb. 25 at 4pm.
10U matches begin on Saturday, Feb. 26 at 8am.
- Please check-in 15 minutes before your scheduled match.
- Current ranking/standing lists will be used for seeding purposes. Draw information will be available on Thursday, Feb. 24 by noon.
USTA Junior tournament rules
- Level 6 tournaments are for the more serious junior competitive player. Players should have experienced some success in Level 7 entry level tournaments. The tournament is open, meaning no points are required and there is no draw limit. All players that register are selected. Seeding is based on the most current standings/rankings list after entries close.
- 10U Divisions, orange and green, are entry-level, fun and social tournaments. Players should know how to keep score.
- Awards are given depending on the size of each draw.
- All participants receive a free tournament t-shirt and player snack bag.
february 25 (Friday) - 27 (Sunday)