A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
New Generations Park
New Generations Park is located in the Mustang Drive, Stagecoach Circle and Saddle Ridge Road area of northwest Bismarck. New Generations playground has a “Wild West” theme with “Fort Fun”, an accessible play structure for ages 2-5, and “Playville”, an accessible play structure for ages 5-12. Both play structures include a ramp system accessible from the main path that ramps to all of the upper level. The playground also features buffalo and pony spring riders and a “dirt road” concrete pathway complete with horse hoof and cowboy boot tracks.
- Farwest Rotary Community Center (reservable)
- Ice Skating Rink
- Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Splash Pad – free and open to the public
- Walking Trail
- Warming House
- One hockey rink and one pleasure rink (winter months)
- Closed for Season
- The water is controlled by a button any user can push. (One push for 15 minutes of fun.)
Splash Pad Rules
- Use Splash Pad at your own risk.
- All Children 10 & under must be supervised by an adult.
- No running or rough play allowed.
- No food, drink or glass containers allowed on Splash Pad.
- No animals allowed at the Splash Pad.
- Do not climb or hang on equipment.
- Do not block Splash Pad fixtures or drains.
- Persons with open sores, infections or transmittable diseases are prohibited from use.
- Do not carry sand or mud onto the Splash Pad.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, or scooters allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Use of the Splash Pad during severe weather conditions is prohibited.
- Any child or person not fully toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Please use the trash containers and help keep the park clean.