New Generations Park
New Generations Park is located in the Mustang Drive, Stagecoach Circle and Saddle Ridge Road area of northwest Bismarck. New Generations playground has a “Wild West” theme with “Fort Fun”, an accessible play structure for ages 2-5, and “Playville”, an accessible play structure for ages 5-12. Both play structures include a ramp system accessible from the main path that ramps to all of the upper level. The playground also features buffalo and pony spring riders and a “dirt road” concrete pathway complete with horse hoof and cowboy boot tracks.
- Farwest Rotary Community Center (reservable)
- Ice Skating Rink
- Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Splash Pad – free and open to the public
- Walking Trail
- Warming House
- One hockey rink and one pleasure rink (winter months)
- Closed for Season
- The water is controlled by a button any user can push. (One push for 15 minutes of fun.)
Splash Pad Rules
- Use Splash Pad at your own risk.
- All Children 10 & under must be supervised by an adult.
- No running or rough play allowed.
- No food, drink or glass containers allowed on Splash Pad.
- No animals allowed at the Splash Pad.
- Do not climb or hang on equipment.
- Do not block Splash Pad fixtures or drains.
- Persons with open sores, infections or transmittable diseases are prohibited from use.
- Do not carry sand or mud onto the Splash Pad.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, or scooters allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Use of the Splash Pad during severe weather conditions is prohibited.
- Any child or person not fully toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Please use the trash containers and help keep the park clean.