Public Ice Skating at Capital Ice Complex for Saturday, January 19 has been cancelled.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Learn the basics of pickleball with other beginners. The class will focus on court layout, rules and beginner drills. Paddles are provided.
Pickleball is a fun paddle sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played both indoors or outdoors. Pickleball is played with a paddle and a plastic balls with holes, and can be played as doubles or singles. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- January 9 – February 6
- Wednesdays: 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Paddles are provided.
- Registration Code: 13808
Pickleball Drop-In Play
Pickleball Summer Hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday; 8am – 12pm
North Central Tennis Court Complex, 830 Central Ave
- Just come and play. No registration necessary. Players/teams assigned on site.
- Pickleball courts are also located at Johnny Gisi Memorial Park, 2547 E. Calgary Ave.
Pickleball Fall/Winter Hours:
Monday & Friday 1 – 3:30pm and Wednesday 9am – 12pm
Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N 10th St.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free. Non-Members: $3.00
- Pickleball play is also allowed during regular facility hours if courts are available. Regular tennis court rates apply.
For more information contact Katrina Hanenberg at 701-221-6855 or email@example.com.