Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
World War Memorial Building
215 North 6th Street • 222-6454
- Aerobic/Dance/Karate Room
- Arts and Crafts Room
- 3 Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Youth Gymnasium
- One Racquetball Court
Hours: June 5 – Sept. 4
- Monday & Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Sept. 4: Closed
Birthday Party Special
WWMB offers a balcony room with access to the indoor gym. The room include tables and chairs with plenty of space for food and gifts galore!
- 1 hour gym use
- 2 hours of balcony room use for games, gifts and food.
- no mess in your home!
- all for only $60
- Players are welcome at the World War Memorial Building, 215 N 6th St., on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-9:15 pm. There is no fee to play. All ages are welcome to stop in, drop in and play ping pong. For more information, contact Tom LaPointe at 701-425-6046.
- One racquetball court.
- Call 222-6454 for reservations. (One reservation per day.)
- Noontime Racquetball Special: Anyone interested in playing racquetball from 11am – 2pm Monday – Friday, may reserve a court for $5. Reservations taken one day in advance
- Wednesday Special: $5/hr any time during the day.
- Basketball and volleyball teams may reserve a court for one hour by calling 222-6454 after 8:30am on the preceding Friday.
- Sunday evenings: 5 – 9pm for $30/hour