The Pebble Creek Recreation Trail from N. 19th St. to E. Century Ave. is temporarily closed for maintenance until further notice.
Park & Trail Maps
Park Specific Maps (PDF downloads)
Click this image to view a printable PDF of our parks and trails system.
|Trail Closure: Washington St./Ash Coulee Trail Closure. Click here to view map.|
Chief Lookings’ Earthlodge Village Interpretive Trail
This 3/4 mile trail is as enjoyable as it is educational. Located on the Pioneer Park Overlook off Burnt Boat Road, this trail covers the layout and features of the Earthlodge Village occupied by the Mandan Indian Tribe dating back to 1675.
Rotary Club Arboretum Trail
This gravel trail on Divide Avenue and College Drive (the north corner of Tom O’Leary Golf Course) is designed to showcase a variety of plant life, including native trees and shrubbery, as well as non-native plant life. “George Bird” Rotary Park Arboretum Trail is a cooperative project of the Park District, Bismarck Forestry Department and the Bismarck Rotary Club.
The Park District asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
Bismarck Trails Map
- Red and blue trails are all designated as Shared Use Trails.
- Red trails have designated names and measured routes.
View Bismarck Trails in a larger map
Bismarck Parks Map
View Bismarck Parks in a larger map