Regulations and Policies – General Sibley
Check-in and Check-Out Time
- 2pm Central time
- All campsite fees must be paid at time of reservation.
- Transferring a reservation from one customer to another customer is prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- All camping sites are restricted to one camping unit per campsite.
- A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camper or any other device used for sleeping.
- Tent Area campsites are not individually designated.
- Tent Area campsites are not available for reservation.
- There is a separate area designated for tents. However, RV campsites can be reserved at the same rate as RV campers. The maximum capacity for RV sites is two tents.
- Reserved campsites will be held until the customer arrives or the General Sibley Park Office has been notified of a cancellation.
- The maximum stay of any one camper or camping group shall not exceed 14 consecutive camping nights in a 30-day period. Once the 14-night maximum has been reached, all customers must exit park for at least 16 days. This applies to both reservation and first-come customers.
- All campsites are restricted to one camping unit per site. Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm–8:00am. Only registered campers are allowed in the park during these hours.
- Fires are restricted to fire pits and grills. Please extinguish all fires before vacating your campsite.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking areas. Obey 10 mph speed limit throughout campground.
- Pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pets.
- ATVs, UTVs or off-road vehicles are not allowed to be driven within
- Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult to occupy
- Discharge of weapons is prohibited.
- Pruning, cutting or damage to trees and shrubs is prohibited.
- Gathering of firewood is not permitted.
- Digging and ground disturbance is prohibited.
- Other items that are prohibited within the park:
- Glass beverage containers
- Equestrian use