The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Regulations and Policies – General Sibley
- All campsite fees must be paid at time of reservation.
- Transferring a reservation from one customer to another customer is prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- All camping sites are restricted to one camping unit per campsite.
- A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camper or any other device used for sleeping.
- Campers are responsible for their reserved campsites.
- Check-in and Check-out time for the campground is 2:00 pm Central Time.
- There is a separate area designated for tents.
- Tent Area campsites are not individually designated.
- Tent Area campsites are not available for reservation.
- Reserved campsites will be held until the customer arrives or the General Sibley Park Office has been notified of a cancellation
- The maximum stay of any one camper, camping group, or camping unit shall not exceed 14 camping nights in any consecutive 30-day period at any one of our campgrounds. Once the 14-night maximum has been reached, all customers must wait at least 16 days before returning to our facilities.
- All campsites are restricted to one camping unit per site. Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm – 8:00am. Only registered campers are allowed in the park during these hours.
- Fires are allowed in established fire rings and
grills only. Please extinguish all fires before vacating your campsite.
- Vehicles must remain on designated roads and parking areas. Obey 10 mph speed limit throughout campground.
- All pets must be leashed. Noisy, dangerous or disturbing pets are not allowed. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- ATV’s or Off-Road Vehicles are not allowed to be driven within the park.
- Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult to occupy a campsite.
- Discharge of weapons is prohibited.
- Pruning, cutting or damage to trees and shrubs is prohibited.
- Gathering of firewood in not permitted
- Digging and ground disturbance is prohibited.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be leashed.
- Other items that are prohibited within the park:
- Glass beverage containers
- Equestrian use