Regulations and Rules – General Sibley
Check-in and Check-Out Time
- 2pm Central time
- All camping fees must be paid at time of reservation.
- Transferring a reservation from one customer to another customer is prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- All RV campsites are restricted to one camping unit per campsite.
- A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camper or any other device used for sleeping. However, one tent is allowed at an RV campsite in addition to one RV; the standard tent camping fee applies.
- No sites are individually designated in the tent camping area.
- Space in the tent camping area is not available for reservation.
- Although there is a separate area designated for tents, RV campsites can be reserved for tent camping at the RV campsite rate. The maximum capacity for RV campsites is two tents.
- Reserved RV campsites will be held until the customer arrives or the General Sibley Park Office has been notified of a cancellation.
- Stays for any camping group (reservation or first-come) are limited to 14 nights within any consecutive 30-day period.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm–8am. Only registered campers are allowed in the park during these hours.
- Fires are restricted to fire pits and grills. Please extinguish all fires before vacating your campsite.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking areas. Obey 10 mph speed limit throughout campground.
- Pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pets.
- ATVs or off-road vehicles are not allowed to be driven within the park.
- Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult to occupy a campsite.
- Discharge of weapons is prohibited.
- Pruning, cutting or damage to trees and shrubs is prohibited.
- Gathering of firewood is not permitted.
- Digging and ground disturbance is prohibited.
- Other items that are prohibited within the park:
- Glass beverage containers
- Equestrian use