Regulations and Policies – General Sibley
- All campsite fees must be paid at time of reservation.
- Transferring a reservation from one customer to another customer is prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- All camping sites are restricted to one camping unit per campsite.
- A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camper or any other device used for sleeping.
- Campers are responsible for their reserved campsites.
- Check-in and Check-out time for the campground is 2:00 pm Central Time.
- There is a separate area designated for tents.
- Tent Area campsites are not individually designated.
- Tent Area campsites are not available for reservation.
- Reserved campsites will be held until the customer arrives or the General Sibley Park Office has been notified of a cancellation
- The maximum stay of any one camper, camping group, or camping unit shall not exceed 14 camping nights in any consecutive 30-day period at any one of our campgrounds. Once the 14-night maximum has been reached, all customers must wait at least 16 days before returning to our facilities.
- All campsites are restricted to one camping unit per site. Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm – 8:00am. Only registered campers are allowed in the park during these hours.
- Fires are allowed in established fire rings and
grills only. Please extinguish all fires before vacating your campsite.
- Vehicles must remain on designated roads and parking areas. Obey 10 mph speed limit throughout campground.
- All pets must be leashed. Noisy, dangerous or disturbing pets are not allowed. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- ATV’s or Off-Road Vehicles are not allowed to be driven within the park.
- Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult to occupy a campsite.
- Discharge of weapons is prohibited.
- Pruning, cutting or damage to trees and shrubs is prohibited.
- Gathering of firewood in not permitted
- Digging and ground disturbance is prohibited.
- Other items that are prohibited within the park:
- Glass beverage containers
- Equestrian use