Refunds and Cancellations Fees – General Sibley
- Reservations are nontransferable.
- A cancellation fee of $5.00 per night per campsite reserved will be assessed when a reservation is cancelled in it’s entirety.
- Cancellation requests must be made a minimum of 2 days (48 hours) prior to the camper’s arrival date and time (2:00pm) in order to be considered for a refund of campsite fee(s) minus cancellations fee(s). Dates cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are not eligible for refunds.
- All refund requests must be made to the General Sibley Park Manager or his or her designee.
- Please contact the General Sibley Park Office to initiate a refund request.