General Sibley Park & Campground
General Sibley Park is located on South Washington Street four miles south of the Bismarck Expressway.
The day use area is available year-round sunrise to sunset. Parking is permitted outside of the park gates.
The park includes RV campsites with electrical hook-ups and a tent camping area. There are also full-service restrooms and showers, picnic shelters, playgrounds, 18-hole disc golf course, water and dump stations, boat ramp, amphitheater, walking paths and historical/interpretive panels.
|The 2023 season ends Oct. 9.
- May: 11am-8pm daily
- May 26-Labor Day: 10am-9pm daily
- Office Phone: 701-222-1844
- For general campground information, email Martha Willand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Campground reservations and cancellations are not accepted through this email.
Day Use Area
Day use area gates are locked at sunset and opened at 8am daily during the camping season.
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Boat ramp (small boats less than 15’, canoes and kayaks)
- Interpretive trail
- Little Free Library
- Picnic shelters
- Poetry Boxes
- Sand volleyball court
General Sibley Camping Fees
- Tent camping: $12/tent/night
- RV campsites with electricity: $25/night
- Firewood: $6/bundle
- Ice: $4/bag
- Ice Cream Treats: $1
- There is a designated tent camping area though there are no designated sites. Campers are allowed to set up their tents anywhere within the mowed tent area.
- There are fire pits, picnic tables and vault toilets available within the designated tent camping area. There are two locations with electricity that are first-come, first-served.
- No reservations are needed or accepted in the tent area. Campers can register in the office during office hours or use the self-registration box after-hours.
- Please know there is plenty of space available in the tent camping area of the park. This area has never reached capacity, even on the busiest of holidays and weekends.
- A valid government-issued ID is required for registration.
- Guests can reserve an RV campsite for tent camping if desired. Two tents per RV campsite are allowed.