Spring/Summer Registration Starts April 4
Registration for most Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) spring/summer programs opens Tuesday, April 4, at 8 a.m. online and in person at the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave.
BPRD offers sports, fitness and recreation programs for youth and adults, from archery to volleyball and everything in between. Bismarck residents are invited to explore the 2023 Spring/Summer Activity Guide to learn about the many opportunities available.
“Parks and recreation plays an essential role in keeping Bismarck active and healthy,” says Kevin Klipfel, BPRD executive director. “Our summer season offers great opportunities for youth and adults to learn a new sport, connect with others or simply get out and have fun at one of our parks or facilities.”
Online Registration Tips
BPRD encourages people to set up an online customer account or update an existing account in advance of April 4 to ensure a smooth registration process.
- Make sure your online BPRD registration account is updated with any address or email changes. Parents and guardians, please remember to add your email to all child accounts to ensure you receive program-related emails.
- Add activities to your account Wish List before registration opens. On April 4 at 8am, go to your Wish List and select Enroll to sign up. Wish List functionality works best when using a desktop computer.
- Activity Centers
- Baseball – Coed Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken; Babe Ruth; American Legion
- Basketball – Summer Coed; Girls’ 3rd (fall); Girls’ 4-5th (fall)
- BLAST – no online registration
- Disc Golf – NEW
- Flag Football (fall)
- Safety Village
- Tennis – 10 & Under; Juniors
Youth & Adult Programs
- Swimming Lessons – Spring Indoor; Summer Indoor; Outdoor
- Swim Safety – Lifeguarding and WSI Certification
Limited print copies of the Activity Guide are available for pick up at the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave. and BPRD facilities. Call 701-222-6455 with questions.