All Babe Ruth Games and Practices have been cancelled for today, Wednesday, June 19.
All outdoor pools will be closed today, Wednesday, June 19 – due to the cool weather.
All youth baseball has been cancelled for this morning, Wednesday, June 19. Pictures have been rescheduled for Monday, June 24. Babe Ruth non-advancing practice has also been cancelled.
The Golf Putting League has been cancelled at Tom O’Leary Golf Course this week, June 18 & 19 – due to aerification of the greens.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Due to mechanical problems at Hillside Aquatic Complex, only the blue slide is currently working, the other water features are closed until further notice. The pool remains open.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Weekday Morning Play Dates
October 8, 2018 – April 26, 2019
For children infant through age five and their parents.
Come out and play! Bismarck Parks and Recreation District invites parents and young kids to gather at our “houses” to play. This FREE Play Date time comes with assorted equipment and toys. You get to play and mess up our spaces, and not yours. We provide the place. Parents provide the supervision. Please know this is not a drop-off Play Date. Everyone stays and plays. Play Date is an ideal play time and social interaction for stay at-home parents and their infant through age five children.
The Play Date times and places are:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays • 10 am – Noon
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Avenue
Turtle Beach Playground
- Tuesdays, Thursdays • 10 am – Noon
World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
Imagination Playground Room
No need to register. Just come and play!
Weekday Morning Play Date Guidelines
- Play Date is designed for children infant through age five and their parent(s)/guardian(s).
- A parent/guardian must be with their child/ren at all times. Play Date is not a drop-off site.
- Toys are to be shared, enjoyed, used in this play space and left here when finished.
- Everyone plays nice, whether it’s alone or with other children.
- Hurting each other with actions or words is not allowed.
- Restrooms are nearby for everyone’s use or for diaper changes.
- Can you help put away toys when Play Date time is over, please?
- No food or beverages in play spaces.
- Report any concerns to the facility staff.
- Have FUN together!