Weekday Morning Play Dates
This FREE Play Date time comes with assorted equipment and toys. Play and mess up our spaces and not yours. We provide the place – parents provide the supervision. This is not a drop-off Play Date; everyone stays and plays. Play Date is an ideal play time and social interaction for stay-at-home parents and their infant through age five children.
Oct. 3, 2022 – April 21, 2023
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays • 10 am-Noon
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave.
Turtle Beach Playground
- Tuesdays, Thursdays • 10 am–Noon
World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
Imagination Playground Room
No need to register. Just come and play!
Weekday Morning Play Date Guidelines
- Play Date is designed for children infant through age five and their parent(s)/guardian(s).
- A parent/guardian must be with their child/ren at all times. Play Date is not a drop-off site.
- Toys are to be shared, enjoyed, used in this play space and left when finished.
- Everyone plays nice, whether it’s alone or with other children.
- Hurting each other with actions or words is not allowed.
- Restrooms are nearby for everyone’s use or for diaper changes.
- Can you help put away toys when Play Date time is over, please?
- No food or beverages in play spaces.
- Report any concerns to the facility staff.
- Have FUN together!