Weekday Morning Play Dates
For children infant through age five and their parents.
This FREE Play Date time comes with assorted equipment and toys. You get to play and mess up our spaces and not yours. We provide the place. Parents provide the supervision. Please know this is not a drop-off Play Date. Everyone stays and plays. Play Date is an ideal play time and social interaction for stay at-home parents and their infant through age five children.
Returns October, 2022
The Play Date times and places are:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays • 10 am-Noon
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave.
Turtle Beach Playground
- Tuesdays, Thursdays • 10 am–Noon
World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
Imagination Playground Room
No need to register. Just come and play!
Weekday Morning Play Date Guidelines
- Play Date is designed for children infant through age five and their parent(s)/guardian(s).
- A parent/guardian must be with their child/ren at all times. Play Date is not a drop-off site.
- Toys are to be shared, enjoyed, used in this play space and left here when finished.
- Everyone plays nice, whether it’s alone or with other children.
- Hurting each other with actions or words is not allowed.
- Restrooms are nearby for everyone’s use or for diaper changes.
- Can you help put away toys when Play Date time is over, please?
- No food or beverages in play spaces.
- Report any concerns to the facility staff.
- Have FUN together!