Tennis Court and Fitness Enhancements in Progress for Sertoma Park
The youth and adult tennis courts in Sertoma Park, 300 Riverside Park Road, are being upgraded this summer to improve playability and accessibility. In addition, three new fitness components are being installed along with accessible routes. People of all ages and abilities will benefit from the new and improved recreational features.
- Resurfaced tennis courts with lights for evening play
- Accessible pathways connecting parking lot to tennis courts and spectator area
- New outdoor gym with fitness equipment for ages 12 and up
- New obstacle course for ages 5 and up
- Two new active benches
- New shared-use trail connection to existing Sertoma Park trail system
Estimated project completion is fall 2022.