Just pick up an ice rink passport at any one of the rink’s warming houses. Discover all of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s outdoor ice rinks this season. Get your
Just pick up an ice rink passport at any one of the rink’s warming houses. Discover all of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s outdoor ice rinks this season. Get your passport punched by the warming house attendant when you visit a rink.
Three contest entries will be drawn and announced Tuesday, March 2!
You could win a BPRD gift certificate, just by exploring other ice rinks.
- Passports are available starting February 1.
- Passports must have at least three punches to be entered in the drawing.
- Submit your passport. Leave it in the dropbox outside the BPRD office at 400 E. Front Ave (print your contact info on the back) OR take a photo and submit it via email to email@example.com OR take a photo and submit it via FB messenger. Deadline is 5pm March 1, 2021.
- Three winners will be drawn at random. Each winner will receive a $15 Gift certificate and a Flurry Fest t-shirt.
- All ages are welcome to play; however, only one prize per household will be awarded, and only one passport may be turned in per participant.
Warming House Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 3:30-9pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 1-9pm
- Public School Holidays: 1-9pm
- *Weather and ice condition dependent.
Warming House Locations:
- Jaycee Centennial Park, 321 E. Century Ave.
- Lions Park, 1601 E. Boulevard
- Bismarck Municipal Ballpark, 303 W. Front Ave
- New Generations Park, 1021 Mustang Dr.
- North Central Park, 830 Central Ave.
- Tatley- Eagles Park, 602 Airport Rd
- VFW Post #1326 Family Recreational ParkSolheim School, 325 Munich Dr.
February 1 (Monday) 1:00 am - March 1 (Monday) 5:00 pm