How It Works
Hours: 7am-11pm Daily
Go to one of the four bike stations. Then follow the steps to check out a bike at a kiosk touchscreen or get the BCycle app.
|BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center||1601 Canary Ave.|
|Peace Park||400 E. Front Ave.|
|Pioneer Park||2020 River Road|
|Sertoma Park (near Sertoma Park Community Center)||300 Riverside Park Road|
BisParks BCycle classic pedal bikes feature an easy-to-use adjustable seat post. A front basket provides a space to stow your belongings while riding. Automatic lights help keep you safe at all times of day. Three speeds are perfect for riding in the community.
Follow these steps to make your bike trip seamless.
Inspect the Bike
- Check brakes, tires and front/rear lights before riding.
- Bike seats are easily adjustable. Open the clamp on the seat post, lower or raise the seat, and close the clamp again.
- Problems? Re-dock the bike and call 701-888-1030.
Wear a Helmet
- We recommend you always wear a helmet when riding our bikes.
Follow the Rules of the Road
- Make sure to observe local traffic signs, signals and laws at all times.
- Ride your bike in bike lanes, on shared use trails or on the street. Never ride against traffic.
- Signal your next move. As you approach a turn, point in the direction you will go. This helps cars and other cyclists understand your intentions.
- Remember it is illegal to ride a bike on a sidewalk. Walk your bike on a sidewalk if necessary.
Plan a Route
- Know where you will ride and where you will return your bike. Get the BCycle app to see the station map with real-time bike and dock availability.
Returning Your Bike
- At the end of a trip, return your bike to a station and push it firmly into a dock. The dock will beep three times and flash a green light if your bike has been returned successfully. Email and/or app notifications will also provide confirmation that your bike was successfully returned.
- Call 701-888-1030 if you encounter any issues.