205 E. Reno Ave.
Wachter Park features Bismarck’s Magical Moments playground, the first inclusive playground in North Dakota. It is designed for children ages 0-12 with all abilities to play together.
- Infant/toddler and school-age play areas
- Sand play area
- Maze play area
- Zip line
- Sensory play area designed for children with visual or auditory disabilities, although anyone can play and enjoy
- Shade structures for sun protection
- Three reservable picnic shelters
- Adjacent to Paul H. Wachter Aquatic Complex
- Adjacent to Capital Ice Complex, home of Wachter and Schaumberg Arenas
Click on map image to view printable PDF.