Competition pools at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center (Dive well pool 1 & 2) are CLOSED: Sept. 22 and Sept 29 from 3:30-8pm.
Program pool is OPEN.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
BPRD gets everyone up and moving with these free programs. Enjoy!
- 5th Grade Track Meet
- Elementary Cross Country Meets
- Flurry Fest Events – February every year
- Group Fitness Classes 3-4 Times Per Year
- Imagination Playground
- July Celebration Events
- Junior Golf (18 and under) – June-August
- Open Gym Program: play ball, games, and run around!
- Pre-school Skate Date
- Tennis Block Party
- Toddler Splash Days
- Weekday Morning Play Dates
Parks and Facilities
- Athletic Fields – Soccer, Baseball, Softball
- Bark Dog Park
- Cross Country Skiing/Snow Shoeing
- Disc Golf Courses
- Horseshoe pits
- Indoor Skating Rink – VFW Sports Center
- Outdoor Archery Range
- Outdoor Skating Rinks/Warming Houses
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Parks: run, jump, play & explore
- Remote Control Aircraft Fields
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sheila Schafer Junior Golf Links – Tom O’Leary
- Skate Parks
- Sledding Hill – Tom O’Leary
- World War Memorial Building
Trails – always Free!
- Interpretive, Educational and Cultural Trails
- Off Road mountain bike and hiking trails
- Recreation Trails
- Rotary Club Arboretum Trail
On the Water
- Boatramps, fish cleaning station
- McDowell Dam Recreation Area: includes a beach, fishing, trails, shelters, & playground
- Sand Bar Access
- Shore Fishing